Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

Ejection can work

Guest Ranger332

AAR (After Action Report) SEAD (Surppression Enemy Air Defences)sub mission ather reciving hits to eng same ripped from its mountings,restoring to level flight glided to nearest friendly unit and ejected from damaged craft as no gear was usable

noptifacition.jpg

ph.jpg

offer this as a "rebuttle" to cant eject post awhile ago

raiderhits.jpg

raiderhits2.jpg

(as soon as netscape is back up Ill post the right AAR this one is one the F-4B run)

a1ph.jpg

a1pha.jpg

LOL If I keep this up Ill get a statment of charges :shock: "what you mean I gota reenlist to pay for that"

Ooo...glad to know you can eject safely and not perish..let me go try to get shot at (shouldn't be hard), get my bird wounded, and bail (hopefullly i'll be wearing my parachute)

That's nice that you can eject over your own airfield and live...now try it anywhere else while damaged.

I don't really care that there's no little animation of your pilot floating down to safety, but it would be nice if there was at least the possibility of survival. As it stands there isn't really a point to ejecting, which is made worse by the fact that any damage to your plane is usually instantly fatal.

Guest Ranger332
That's nice that you can eject over your own airfield and live...now try it anywhere else while damaged.

I don't really care that there's no little animation of your pilot floating down to safety, but it would be nice if there was at least the possibility of survival. As it stands there isn't really a point to ejecting, which is made worse by the fact that any damage to your plane is usually instantly fatal.

You must not of played much :0 or read damage pics here

F4Damage4.jpg

img00047.jpg

img00063.jpg

endhome.jpg

img00042.jpg

http://forum.biohazcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=882

Jets are less forgiving then props when it comes to taking damage,but many do make forced landings even in this sim 8) :thumbup:

Guest Ranger332

THATS AN ENEMY AIRFIELD I EJECTIED NEAR A TANK PLATOON THAT WAS ADVANCING,AS FAR AS THE POSSABILITY OF SERVIVAL,JUST LOOK AT THE PIC, WOUNDED AND RECIVING THE PURPLE HEART, :shock: :roll: