Sign in to follow this  
Maverick73

Setting weapons for hostile nations

Hey guys

First of all, it's nice to be here (I'm new) :bye: . Now my question: I wanted to set the "Mig-28" ( ;) ) as a hostile plane. I tried to set it's nation to China or Aggressors, but now i see that it has now weapons. Even though i edited the Missiles in Weapon Editor, so that China has Sidewinders to, in game i can't select them.

Can somebody help me?

PS: Sorry, i know my English isn't good.

You have to change the attacment type in the data.ini

AttachmentType=NATO,USN,USAF <-----------

I bet you it still says this instead of SOVIET.

Change that and it should work.

You have to change the attacment type in the data.ini

AttachmentType=NATO,USN,USAF <-----------

I bet you it still says this instead of SOVIET.

Change that and it should work.

USAFMTL

I have used one of your old Campaigns, Burning Sands II, to modify it into many campaigns, france/england etc, but the one thing I cant figure out is how to change is the ground forces When I add tanks or change the nationality or the type of the tanks that are in the campaign no ground forces for either side shows up, checked time, dates and everything I can think of. Can you think of anything? Also with the 5th FIS F-106 out we need a very flat snow covered terrain with nothing else on, so we can play Minot AFB

Edited by stevechester