Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Whats SP4?

I know this sounds wierd but I've only been part of the PC flight-sim community since june. I had a mac and was flying Parsoft's A-10 Attack (favorite sim ever), A-10 Cuba, and Parsoft/Graphsim's Hellcats Over the pacific, followed by GS's F/A-18 3.0 and Korea plus a helluva lot of Chuck Yeagers Air Combat, well I just read the article about Lock-On and read about the thing about "this will probably be a feature in SP4" what's SP4? I know, I'm a total loser, but please help me.

SP4 is short for Falcon4 Service Pak 4. It's a series of user-community created mods/fixes for Falcon4. :D

Guest Ranger332

THINK THEY ARE MOSTLY TALKING BOUT this

http://www.planettribes.com/krun/USAF.htm

superpromenu.jpg

they have extented to falcon f-18 fulcrum and the like

http://bobsyouruncle.net/adminsuperpro.htm#spcd

SO, WHAT IS SUPER PRO?

Admin Super Pro is not an addon. SP is USAF completely rewritten by Dave Taylor (Slikk). The biggest advance in game play in USAF history. Slikk has introduced a new Admin and game package of staggering proportions. His new version of USAF will include fighting ground troops, new airports, ships that move and engage each other. Dozens of new planes and much much more. This massive effort is outlined in Slikks own words.

http://www.geocities.com/kamox/

FalconSP3_Installer.zip. Because of the size of this file (over seventy-six megabytes!), SuperPak 3 Installer Mirror sites

The latest update for our favourite sim from the Falcon 4 Unified Team. It's the biggest upgrade effort since the release of Falcon 4, so enjoy it. The documentation (manual, keyboard map, etc.) is included.

I know this sounds wierd but I've only been part of the PC flight-sim community since june. I had a mac and was flying Parsoft's A-10 Attack (favorite sim ever), A-10 Cuba, and Parsoft/Graphsim's Hellcats Over the pacific, followed by GS's F/A-18 3.0 and Korea plus a helluva lot of Chuck Yeagers Air Combat, well I just read the article about Lock-On and read about the thing about "this will probably be a feature in SP4" what's SP4? I know, I'm a total loser, but please help me.

SP4 is SuperPAK 4, the upcoming Falcon 4.0 mod/add-on by F4UT.

more info & mission statement here:

http://F4UT.frugalsworld.com

FAngs-444th

SP4 promises to make a great sim even better....Falcon 4 is just plain sweet and SP3 made it just plain fun and SP4 adds even more to it!

Ever want to go thru the ramp start of a block 50 F-16?Then try SP3!

Guest Ranger332

Its realy both the same team did them

In Falcon its :FalconSP3_Installer.zip. Because of the size of this file (over seventy-six megabytes!), SuperPak 3 Installer Mirror sites

In USAF its superpro :lol:

Its realy both the same team did them  

In Falcon its :FalconSP3_Installer.zip. Because of the size of this file (over seventy-six megabytes!), SuperPak 3 Installer Mirror sites  

In USAF its superpro :lol:

LOL

You mean we've (F4UT) been workin on USAF as well all this time and didn't know it ...

':idea:'

Thanx for the heads up <g>

FAngs_444th