Sign in to follow this  
savagkc

SimHQ forums is down???

They are doing maint.

DOH! Looks like their forum's back up...but now it says I don't have permission to be there. :shock: Hope it's still just a glitch.

I get the same message.........perhaps they just decided it was easier to ban everyone from the forums rather than just the few that speak their minds. :lol:

Not that I'm welcome anyway, but here's the scoop:

FEB 4, 2003

SimHQ Update: The message boards are continuing to update. With so many boards and threads, the update is taking longer than we anticipated. We are working as fast as possible to get the boards back up ASAP. The good news is that we are making good progress but still have some work to do. Thanks for your patience. (Posted 10:30 am, central time)

I also got 'Forbidden' when I used my Favorites link. However, when I started from the SimHQ main page and went to the forums that way, it worked. Slowly, but it worked.

Not only SimHQ, this page is won't come up on a pretty regular basis.

They seemed to have changed the address for the forum so the one thats in your favorites won't work anymore . Just get to the forum through the simhq home page and then reset your favorites. :D