Sign in to follow this  
RunsWithScissors

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

Sooooo...anyone here planning on getting it? The 1st one is one of the few RTSes that I still go back & play the campaigns on. Hoping this one is just as cool. :dntknw:

http://www.companyofheroesgame.com/

I think it came out yesterday, but with all the Halo 3 hype, I don't know. Guess I'll have to go look... :rolleyes:

Yeah I love RTS games and Company of Heroes was one of my favorites. I think I am getting and because I just got World In Conflict. The graphics looks like Call of Duty 2 and World In Conflict all together.

OF is a great game. The new British units rock and have some really cool abilities.

World in Conflict is a great game as well. RTS feel without the building.

I played so much WiC lately, the conventional control scheme in CoH:OF is really throwing me. I keep going for wasd to move the camera :slow(en):

I played so much WiC lately, the conventional control scheme in CoH:OF is really throwing me. I keep going for wasd to move the camera :slow(en):

LOL I do the same exact thing.