Sign in to follow this  
Dante-JT

Harrier Gr.3 high resolution model

I'm re-creating the most important aircraft in Jet Thunder with more up-to-date quality standards. This will apply to cockpits too.

The Gr.3 is armed and dangerous now - I've modeled the SNEB rocket pods which use 19x 68mm unguided rockets, and the 300lt fuel tanks. Also on centerline, there's a GP Bomb.

Next task will be to do the uv-mapping and then add a paint job - the attractive RAF camo used in this campaign - notice that I didn't opened the landing gear doors yet - it's better to do uv-map and painting with them closed, specially a camouflaged aircraft like this, for practical reasons, and then cut them open and do their interior detailing. All this will follow in the coming days.

harrier_gr3_3.jpg

harrier_gr3_2.jpg

harrier_gr3.jpg

Great job Dante. Very detailed. Congratulations. :clapping:

Still look forward to the Argentine aircraft.

Greetings from Argentina

Lookin' good. Thanks for the update!good.gif

r u sure about that center pylon with the bomb?

The centreline bomb was carried by both the RN and RAF Harriers as they would throw one at an Argentinian position when they where near them to keep up the pressure on them especially during night sorties as these would make sleep difficult...

As to the GR3 she is pretty looks like a super detailed model... :clapping: