Sign in to follow this  
Old Diego

Open to modding?

I've read that this title will be open to modding. If this is true, can you elaborate on the extent? For example, weapon addition, flight modeling, new model additions - ground objects, aircraft and ships? Any info on what format or software those objects need to be made in or exported from? Terrain? Helicopter support etc?? Possibly a Thirdwire replacement?

This might be the "new" I'm looking for and if this title is as open as I'd like, you'll have a new customer.

I'm very curious about the degree of terrain modding available to end user... imagine the dense jungle canopy covering Falklands/Malvinas :wink:

on more serious note, like Diego I'm looking forward to JT as repacement playground for my hobby (but not giving up on Thirdwire, yet)

We might be getting our answer in January regarding modding. Did they consolidate their communication to just that Aerosoft website now?

Edited by Old Diego

Seems so Diego, but I see Mr. Dante right here, and they do respond on SimHQ as well

edit:

seems Aerosoft forum is the official one :clapping:

Edited by Stary