A busy day in an A-4F on an "Iron Hand" mission. 

I was tasked with knocking out enemy AAA.

I had to take care of the SAMs and Migs before I could even get started.

• Like 4

Great Boom 'N' Zoom. You really are a master of that fighting style. And 52% hit rate? Gaaawd! I think the data.ini file on the IL-10 needs to be edited. When the rudder is gone, the setting should be "DESTROYED." No way a plane flies straight and level without a rudder!

• Like 1

A series of fights between Yak-9s and F-51D Mustangs. After a bit of FM tweeking, these two are a good matchup.

• Like 3

Great Boom 'N' Zoom. You really are a master of that fighting style. And 52% hit rate? Gaaawd! I think the data.ini file on the IL-10 needs to be edited. When the rudder is gone, the setting should be "DESTROYED." No way a plane flies straight and level without a rudder!

eh thanks ShrikeHawk! Somehow missed this post probably it being masked by three videos:D BnZ is easier for jets with their higher speed limit I think. With props the enemy usually catch up with me after 2 or 3 passes and it becomes impractical - that would be where the kungfu is needed I reckon.

I deliberately set the Ilyushin's rudder to disabled, as it's got a very small rudder and if set destroyed it becomes too vulnerable... Although the guy in the vid was still afloat after losing both elevators as well :blink: Likely he's quite high up there, have seen them crash if down in the weeds without elevs.

The flying tanks are tough, AI with machine guns mostly just end up ramming them :biggrin:

• Like 1

A flight of 4 F-86A Sabres. Encountered 4 Mig-15As. This includes an engagement with a Mig that came far too close for comfort.

Wingmen gave a good accounting of themselves, downing 1 Mig. Just as the last Mig burned 4 x La-11 Fangs showed up. 

They cut my wingmen up pretty bad before I showed the Lavochkins the door.

• Like 3

A-w-e-some ShrikeHawk, you're in a sabre! I think this is where one wishes there is multiplayer.....................

And out scissored a mig, and then out turned a La11 :shok::skull: Unbelievable. It is amazing!

looks like my likes are used up..

• Like 1

A-w-e-some ShrikeHawk, you're in a sabre! I think this is where one wishes there is multiplayer.....................

And out scissored a mig, and then out turned a La11 :shok::skull: Unbelievable. It is amazing!

looks like my likes are used up..

I know. Multiplayer would be awesome just about now. Scissors works so well against the AI I use it almost always. Against another human? Hmm....

I think I might try a vid with open mic next. ;)

• Like 1

Cool:) Likely my "making videos" phase has passed. All yours Shrikehawk!

• Like 1

Cool:) Likely my "making videos" phase has passed. All yours Shrikehawk!

Nooooo! Keep the promo videos coming! Really quite interesting watching this project unfold and the amount of testing going into it. Maybe show more of the various types in action?  :biggrin: 

ehehe thanks Baffmeister:) It's always been a document of sorts, like Do335 what have you been doing for entertainment in 2014? They can help me remember plus I think many times screenshots alone is not enough... But yeah when looking at early 2012/13 videos it's nice to see how the refinements have progressed.

Will make more for sure some day later!