Sign in to follow this  
Stag

Greetings, Gentlemen

Just got a copy of P1SF, and I think I've been missing something. :) In my defence for not buying it earlier, I've never seen it in the shops in Britain before, But I digress; I also own a trackIR3 pro, which, according to menu options, supports P1, but when I try to use it I get no response.

Can you tell me how I go about enabling it, or should I be asking at TrackIR's site?

Thanks in advance. :)

Just out of interest did you get SF P1 or SF P1 Gold?

Anyway, as for your query I have a TIR2 rather than 3 but SF was 1 of the first sims to support Enhanced mode so SF definately works with TIR - don't know about the new Vector Expansion & 6 degrees of freedom though.

Just out of interest did you get SF P1 or SF P1 Gold?

Anyway, as for your query I have a TIR2 rather than 3 but SF was 1 of the first sims to support Enhanced mode so SF definately works with TIR - don't know about the new Vector Expansion & 6 degrees of freedom though.

P1 I think. It says on the box "Fully updated Edition," which I assume is why the patches didn't take. I don't have the Vector Expansion enabled so I don't think that's causing problems. TIR works ok with IL2/FB/AEP/PF, so I'm not sure its hardware related.

Edited by Stag

P1 I think. It says on the box "Fully updated Edition," which I assume is why the patches didn't take. I don't have the Vector Expansion  enabled so I don't think that's causing problems.  TIR works ok with IL2/FB/AEP/PF, so I'm not sure its hardware related.

Then again, if you defrag before patching, it can do wonders. :victory:

P1 I think. It says on the box "Fully updated Edition," which I assume is why the patches didn't take.

You should still be able to apply Sp3 then as iirc the UK release was at Sp2 level (what date is in the bottom right corner of the Main Screen?).