Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Greetings People

:biggrin:

Ok Folks SF roll call, who is here?

BUFF's up! :)

:) I am down the hall and to the right, well it maybe your left, depending which direction you are coming from.

Guest grayraven

Check your six, See the bright little 20mm flashes?

Guest capun

Reporting for duty Sarge :biggrin:

Yo, Navy Chief here.

If you need me, I'll be at the CPO Club.

Where else would I be, eh?

Heh, heh.....

GO NAVAIR.

NC

retnavycpo@hotmail.com

Good to see all you guys, well this is my new home so I hope you all are chatter boxes like I am .

:: peeps out from behind his desk ::

I've been here! Where have you guys been?

The donuts needs to be freshened up and the coffee is rank, didn't someone say we were hiring a girl friday?

Hmmm ... Welcome everyone, it's great to meet you all, and I know this is going to be a great time. I already recognize a few faces. Small world this big blue marbel we live on.

Take care everyone;

Erik

Told SimHq adios today. Here is what I said.

Well people it is time to go on to bigger and better things. With CombatACE kicking off I am going to focus being over their. It has its own forum, you can upload with ease and I am part of the staff there. My intention is to make CombatACE the place to go for SF stuff along with C5's site. If you notice there is a wealth of old SF heads who have left already and or rarely post here. If you want to know whats what, then y'all SF fans will have to move over to CombatACE. Not taking away from SimHq. It has been good to me and all of us. But with CombatACE we modders and SF Fans have a sense of ownership over there. Hell you can even post a pic without having to worry if it is going to delete it. :p So that is where I stand. I have talked to people like Fubar and 531 Ghost and agree it is time to move on. C5 has his site and I am over there all the time. You want news on SF then you need to go to CombatACE. You want to just BS, go to CombatACE. To get it going we and YOU need to be over there. All my projects, downloads and announcements about D/Ls will be there will be there from now on. So will many others. So the rest is up to you and how loyal you are to SF and the modders.

I may be back time to time but who knows. So take care all and thanks to Simhq, its been a great ride.

This is kind of funny. Biohaz was the first fourm I ever joined then it started to die out. Now the path leads me back to where I started. Hope this place ends up being the top notch site it once was. Of course with Dave leading us how can we go wrong!

Of course with Dave leading us how can we go wrong!

Are you sure you want that LOL? Me leading? :help:

Hello, I´m here. :)

Need to get used to the different look though. :blink:

Well,

resuming my spot near the refreshments table.

I've restarted updating the List here Dave...

Edited by howling1

Thanks howling.

I'm here, not that I do much... :blink:

The Jedi Master

okay i join too....i'm registered here since november 2004....but rarely post or even read......seems things are changing

hope to see here a lot people here and the place to be crowded.......good luck for the initiative guys

Hi BotswanaMTL :biggrin:

found the way.

cu

Crusader aka MoonJumper

You're late Ed! LOL

testing, testing....