SImply put, these DLCs and the removal of needing a particular title to install a particular expansion pack signify nothing.

Those actions support both the hypothesis that Exp 3 is coming and since it wasn't really nailed to a particular theater he just made this global change, or that he's "cleaning house" with a few DLCs before he devotes himself full time to mobile and the Expansion change just means he can get a little more mileage from people buying Exp 1 that don't have/want SF2I (not sure why you'd want it in that case) or Exp 2 that don't have/want SF2E (ditto!) and earn more from existing product.

We literally can't read anything into it, because the observed activities support both scenarios, good and bad.

raise the rolling radius

I used 0.45, but that's a biiiiiiiiitttt too much. try 0.40. adjust as necessary

watch out on rotation, though, it tends to drag the tail and/or drop tanks, catch fire and explode

The radius is ok so far, it has something to do with the damper, can it be more extended? 

you can always adjust the spring/damning factor

shock stroke too

stock main gear statement,

ShockStroke=0.10

SpringFactor=1.5

DampingFactor=2.0

experimentate! let us know!

Foxbat, F-5 from top of my head

edit: USAF Falcon maybe... but that should've been first DLC years ago, we all agree

Well i think that will be a part of Exp. 3 maybe.

elsewise Thirdwire had released it before, cause such a DLC will bring a lot of money i think....

Martin try this

on the gear seccion

CompressGearOnRetraction=TRUE

make the gear smaller wend its up

then never mind

well you want the gear to be longer os that thail does not hit the ground right

try make the shock stronger so it does not compress much keeping the gear height longer dunno if it possible?

That could be a posdibility, i think i simply need to delete the auto rotation in the ini somewehere. Some planes has this auto start ingame and some dont. What entry causes this effect?

dlc su-9 is crap..im sticking to mine...much better lol...

• Like 2

dlc su-9 is crap..im sticking to mine...much better lol...

If you can provide a early one and B I would change my course :baby:

True for both of those.

russo, a little off topic, but while we're on the subject there are a couple of "anomalies" in the decal .inis for the SU9F. In the 179 IAP skin, the decal .ini calls for FilenameFormat=SU-9F\RedStar, but there are no .tgas in the decal folder. I changed it to read FilenameFormat=Insignia and it works fine. Also, the decal .ini in the Splinter skin only has the four entries for numbers; FilenameFormat=SU-9F\SOVRED\RedBlk; no insignia of any kind; is this intentional? Lastly, as downloaded, the Luftwaffe skin contains only the SU-9 .jpg and nothing else. I sort of cobbled together a working skin with a modified texture set .ini and used the decal .ini from the Splinter folder, but I don't know how correct that is. The real issue there is, no green pylons...it looks a little funny with the natural metal ones. Beautiful plane though, waaaay nicer than the DLC. Can't wait to see the new A and B.

Edited by SupGen

new files all in one now...

Edited by russouk2004

Edited by russouk2004

Thank you, Russ. Luftwaffe bird looks great, but Texture .ini doesn't call for decal randomization; should I add that? I did have the update and redownloaded it from your link above. The Splinter skin still has no stars, is that the way it should be? There are only the entries for SU-9F\SOVRED\RedBlk in the decal .ini. Last, the readme in the update says the A and B models are included, but I don't see them. Sorry to be a PITA, but while I've got your ear I figured I'd ask.

Edited by SupGen

Edited by russouk2004

nvm....Made luftwaffe as a seperate entity...finally sorted ALL su9f soviet to one download and all working correct.

Included update and damage model all into one download...

will get old ones removed and upload new package in a bit...

• Like 1

Just d/loaded the new pack; this is the decal .ini from the Splinter skin:

[Decal001
MeshName=Fuselage
DecalLevel=2
DecalFacing=RIGHT
FilenameFormat=SU-9F\SOVRED\RedBlk
Position=4.52,0.01
Scale=0.9
DecalMaxLOD=3

[Decal002]
MeshName=Fuselage
DecalLevel=2
DecalFacing=LEFT
Position=4.52,0.01
Scale=0.9
DecalMaxLOD=3

[Decal003]
MeshName=Rudder
DecalLevel=2
DecalFacing=RIGHT
Position=-8.36,2.50
Scale=0.3
DecalMaxLOD=3
Rotation=-2

[Decal004]
MeshName=Rudder
DecalLevel=2
DecalFacing=LEFT
Position=-8.36,2.50
Scale=0.3
DecalMaxLOD=3

There's no callout for either RedStar or Insignia; is this right? As for Luftwaffe as seperate aircraft; excellent as really should be East German. As far as a B model goes, your F model has service dates of 1958 to 2025 (I think), if we want a discrete B model I'm assuming some .ini edits would do the trick? Service dates, weapons, etc.? Or is there something else you'd change? Thanks again, and sorry to be a pain you-know-where.

splinter camo has redstars on already..so thats why no decal entry...the update had stars on it...thats why I deleted old files and repacked all in this one.

as to B...it will do with edits for now.

it can be used as east german too...I liked it as a what if german a\c so thats why its so...lol

I have a template and will upload asap.

Edited by russouk2004