Erik

New Badges

CombatACE is proud to roll out some new badges. In the past we've always honored our veterans with a status and recently a badge to go with it. Now if you're enlisted service, US, Royal, French, etc., and there's a way we can confirm it, we'll give you a corresponding badge to go with it, perks included. We want everyone to know that we're proud of all those great many that serve their country. PM me if you'd like a spiffy new badge. Here are some samples and I have them for just about all major armed forces. Of course, if you were part of the TooTTooT Tribe Air Force I probably won't have one of those. Those with current Military Veterans badges can exchange them for your service badge with a yellow ribbon like the last image.

AF.png     USMC.png     RAAF.png     RAF.png     CGVet.png

• Like 19

Nice work Erik, those are awsome.

Really good work Erik...

And no Stinkin Badges Jokes..

So, no badge for members of the  swiss army? :grin:

But nice idea anyways :ok:

Edited by Leidgenosse

I said I have a lot of them, been working on them for months now. You mean like these?

SAF.png     SAFVet.png

Wow, i mean just wow! That's really appreciated. Never thought you'd include such minors like my country.

Many many thanks! :good:

Proof via PM I guess?

Greetings

leidgenosse

Yes, PM me would be fine.

None for the Togo Imperium or the Nigerian Air Force? Wait until Wrench and Sparkomatic find out about this!

• Like 1

Could not find any. I looked. Tipari too, no go. ::sad, very sad::

Well seeing as you have the US Coast Guard there:

How about this one?

200px-Rajavartiolaitoksen_logo.svg.png

Finnish Coast Guard, what I do for a living...

2012-09-13 13.48.44.jpg

• Like 2

What about the Swiss Navy and the People's Democratic Communist Republic of Ohio? Also I was thinking that Latvian AF as well, where Tipari is from?

Leidgenosse

What kinds of gadgets does the Swiss Army badge have on it? :lol:

Badges?.......... We don't need no stinking badges! Ha!

No need, thats true. But its nice to have.

What about the Swiss Navy and the People's Democratic Communist Republic of Ohio? Also I was thinking that Latvian AF as well, where Tipari is from?

Leidgenosse

Let me see... a sheet for an anonymous acoount on any swiss bank (works wonders to lure the enemy with money, especially germans... :grin: ), a screw driver, a block of chocolate and a foldable yodeler (scares the sh*t out of the enemy)... :lol:  the usual stuff, you know...

• Like 2

Well seeing as you have the US Coast Guard there:

How about this one?

Finnish Coast Guard, what I do for a living...

Surprisingly yes!

Enjoy.

That's what all you elite guys say but deep down you know you really want one. I'll even offer a unit badge to make the deal more appealing. 

Leidgenosse

I looked Dave and I don't have them. If you want to pass me a logo I might can try to hack in a few more. No promises though.  :beta:

I know were you reside NOW LIKE THE BADGES!!! or weird things will start happening...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Let me see... a sheet for an anonymous acoount on any swiss bank (works wonders to lure the enemy with money, especially germans... :grin: ), a screw driver, a block of chocolate and a foldable yodeler (scares the sh*t out of the enemy)... :lol:  the usual stuff, you know...

I swear the Swiss think of everything! Chocolate Bar, only in the Alps, it would melt in 1/2 a second here. The Yodeler, f'in awesome! I do have one question tho? What's the ONLY neutral country in the World doing with an Army? That's pretty sneaky.  :assassin:

I swear the Swiss think of everything! Chocolate Bar, only in the Alps, it would melt in 1/2 a second here. The Yodeler, f'in awesome! I do have one question tho? What's the ONLY neutral country in the World doing with an Army? That's pretty sneaky.  :assassin:

They Guard the Pope!!!???!!!

[posted an image]

By the way that's a nice picture of the really course sandy beaches you have there. Does that Zodiac come optional with a SeaWhiz or Phalanx. Wait a minute Switzerland is land locked, that must be the Bodensee and you were guarding the shore from the pesky Austrians who what might want to come sneak some of your chocolate sweeties back home. Dastardly!

No really good pic tho, thanks for sharing.

They Guard the Pope!!!???!!!

Which one?  :lol:

Oh I know where the line comes from ... best horse farting movie of all time.

So you want this badge?     

ARMYVet.png

I was quoting the movie "Blazing Saddles!" I like badges too, just being a silly azz!

No, no, no. "Treasure of the Sierra Madre". John Ford movie with Humphry Bogart.