T-33 Skins Pack

Riders of all time, this is a package of skins for the T-33 liveries depicting the Italian Air Force, I hope you enjoy them, have fun.

Template by "AeroSnodanjo" I hope not to have the wrong name cheesy.gifwink.gif

Ah, you are free to change them, where,

how and when and how much you want, in short,

do whatever you want,

this is a job for the entire community of IL2 Sturmovik wink.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/download/42e2w94xn50vfpd/PaintSchemes_T-33.rar

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1852

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 1309mariano

View File Lockheed/FMA IA-16 "Serpiente"
      Lockheed/FMA IA-16 Serpiente:
      BACKSTORY:
      The year is 1998. Argentina starts showing its newly acquired A-4AR Fightinghawk, modernized to replace the old A-4Bs. While this was happening, it was clear that the Mirages had to be retired anywhere in a near future. So, the Fabrica Militar de Aviones, also called FMA, joins Lockheed Martin to develop a multirole, supersonic fighter, to fill the space that the Mirage will no longer cover. The result of this alliance is the IA-16 Serpiente, a multirole, supersonic and highly capable aircraft, developed from the F-16. The Serpiente is very similar to the Japanese F-2, but they have some differences that make them unique: while the F-2 has a boom receptor for air refueling, the Serpiente has a fuel probe, being capable of refueling from the KC-130 owned by the FAA. The avionics and a lot of parts from the plane itself are made in Argentina, and after 2008, the plane could be made in Argentinian soil without importing a single manufactured piece. The first plane flew in 2002, and was introduced in the FAA in the year 2005. The plane is equipped with Python 5 and AMRAAM missiles. It also can be equipped with AIM-9Xs and, due to the open architecture, it can be equipped with MICA and Meteor missiles. In 2007, Argentina recieved a first batch of 24 Serpientes, with 12 going to the 5th Fighter Group and the other 12 to the 6th Fighter Group, and in 2015, with the retirement of the Mirages and Neshers, another 24 IA-16 Serpiente Block 2 were ordered, plus the modernization of the existing ones to the Block 1+ standard, matching the avionics of the upcoming versions. The nacionalization of the whole assembly proccess of the plane has opened the opportunity for exports, being offered to small countries, like Uruguay, Paraguay and El Salvador. These 3 countries allegedly planned to buy 12 units of the Serpiente each one, but pressure from the US (even though the Serpiente is a US derived product) made them decline the offer. The Serpiente has seen service in the FAA for 15 years now, and is expected to surpass 2040. The future of this plane looks bright, with several modifications planned for the next year, like a radar-absorbing painting, to have semi-stealth capabilities (coming probably next update).
      Special thanks to: 
      Dels, the creator of the F-2.
      EricJ, who uploaded the F/A-18A and its HUD, which I used for this mod.
      SandMartin, who helped me to remake the cabin.
      ValAstur, who inspired me to make this mod, and for the Nachash, the starting point of this.
      Eagle114th, for the screenshots, which he took while I was isolated, and for taking the time to test  everything (he tested absolutely EVERYTHING and helped me correct it)
      ThirdWire, for this awesome sim.
      CONTENTS:
      Lockheed/FMA IA-16 Serpiente and its decals.
      Rafael Python 5 and Hughes AIM-120-AR, the missiles of this plane.
      Fuel tanks.
      Pilot and refuel probe.
      NOTES: 
      The cabin is bugged, and we couldn't fix it. We corrected the position of the seat, but some things dissapeared, as far as I know, the LOD of the cabin is bugged.
      Submitter 1309mariano Submitted 09/04/2021 Category What If Hangar  
    • By 1309mariano
      Lockheed/FMA IA-16 Serpiente:
      BACKSTORY:
      The year is 1998. Argentina starts showing its newly acquired A-4AR Fightinghawk, modernized to replace the old A-4Bs. While this was happening, it was clear that the Mirages had to be retired anywhere in a near future. So, the Fabrica Militar de Aviones, also called FMA, joins Lockheed Martin to develop a multirole, supersonic fighter, to fill the space that the Mirage will no longer cover. The result of this alliance is the IA-16 Serpiente, a multirole, supersonic and highly capable aircraft, developed from the F-16. The Serpiente is very similar to the Japanese F-2, but they have some differences that make them unique: while the F-2 has a boom receptor for air refueling, the Serpiente has a fuel probe, being capable of refueling from the KC-130 owned by the FAA. The avionics and a lot of parts from the plane itself are made in Argentina, and after 2008, the plane could be made in Argentinian soil without importing a single manufactured piece. The first plane flew in 2002, and was introduced in the FAA in the year 2005. The plane is equipped with Python 5 and AMRAAM missiles. It also can be equipped with AIM-9Xs and, due to the open architecture, it can be equipped with MICA and Meteor missiles. In 2007, Argentina recieved a first batch of 24 Serpientes, with 12 going to the 5th Fighter Group and the other 12 to the 6th Fighter Group, and in 2015, with the retirement of the Mirages and Neshers, another 24 IA-16 Serpiente Block 2 were ordered, plus the modernization of the existing ones to the Block 1+ standard, matching the avionics of the upcoming versions. The nacionalization of the whole assembly proccess of the plane has opened the opportunity for exports, being offered to small countries, like Uruguay, Paraguay and El Salvador. These 3 countries allegedly planned to buy 12 units of the Serpiente each one, but pressure from the US (even though the Serpiente is a US derived product) made them decline the offer. The Serpiente has seen service in the FAA for 15 years now, and is expected to surpass 2040. The future of this plane looks bright, with several modifications planned for the next year, like a radar-absorbing painting, to have semi-stealth capabilities (coming probably next update).
      Special thanks to: 
      Dels, the creator of the F-2.
      EricJ, who uploaded the F/A-18A and its HUD, which I used for this mod.
      SandMartin, who helped me to remake the cabin.
      ValAstur, who inspired me to make this mod, and for the Nachash, the starting point of this.
      Eagle114th, for the screenshots, which he took while I was isolated, and for taking the time to test  everything (he tested absolutely EVERYTHING and helped me correct it)
      ThirdWire, for this awesome sim.
      CONTENTS:
      Lockheed/FMA IA-16 Serpiente and its decals.
      Rafael Python 5 and Hughes AIM-120-AR, the missiles of this plane.
      Fuel tanks.
      Pilot and refuel probe.
      NOTES: 
      The cabin is bugged, and we couldn't fix it. We corrected the position of the seat, but some things dissapeared, as far as I know, the LOD of the cabin is bugged.
    • By yakarov79

View File Iranian Air Force support aircrafts.
      This pack includes aicrafts used by Iranian Air Force.
      Mostly eye candy aircrafts, available on CA. (with one exeption)
      P-3F Orion - Used by Air Force to support Iranian Navy. New skin based on my template, and correct serial number decals. Im using here Florian's pit for C-160 - for me it fits wel here.

Boeing KC-707 - simple mod by fakepilot adding (not operational) refueling pods on wing tips. Decals with correct serial numbers.

C-130E Hercules used by Iranian Air Foce transport squadrons. Serial numbers are correct, but not necesarly proper for units. Althoug those 3 units were probably operating E Hercules in 1979.

Cessna 337 - only skin, for now as there is no better model. YAP's model is ok but uvwraping is screwd.
      So I chose CA model by V2K - also not perfect but as temporary eye candy must fit here.

Pilatus PC-6 from "other site" you need all files from A-Team site to run this mod. This mod provides only skin for IRIAF and ini files that should be used with this mod. (do backup here)
      Also fake pilot "proper" exhaust for Turbo PC-6 - old exhasut removed by data.ini file.

T-33 skin pack with correct serial numbers.

So as I said it is eye candy aircraft pack for Iran-Iraq war era.

All serial numbers in this pack are historicaly correct and are based on available documents, photos.

Credits:
      P-3F Orion with Cockpit - Florian
      KC-707 - Mirage Factory C-135B Model by BPAO
      Cessna 337 -O-2A Skymaster - model Veltro2K from pack by Wrench.
      C-130E, cokcpit and templates by Dels.
      T-33 by ErikGen from pack by Wrench.
      PC-6 - A-Team...
      All skins (exept T-33) and decals are made by me.
      Skin for T-33- I just added IRIAF roundels/finflash on main skin.

Enjoy and have fun.

Jarek Hereda.
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 09/30/2016 Category Other Origin  
    • By Sheriff001

View File F-104G - Royal Australian Air Force
      This mod contains a series of RAAF skins for the F-104G Starfighter.

Backstory

During the late 1950s, the RAAF considered the question of replacing the CAC Avon-Sabre. From the submissions of most of the West's major manufacturers, a shortlist of two aircraft was put forward. These aircraft were the Dassault Mirage III, and the Lockheed F-104G Starfighter. In the event, the Government selected the Mirage III, which was manufactured in Australia as the Mirage IIIO. Of course, the Government could have gone the other way ...

Had they done so, there was a chance that the Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation would have been chosen to build it (they had been working on this with Lockheed). In real life, the Mirage IIIO was not used in Vietnam due to French restrictions (hence the reason Australia did not replace the Mirage IIIO with the Mirage 2000, and will not replace the F/A-18 with the Rafale), however the F-104G could have been used in Vietnam.

The natural metal, and green/grey schemes reflect the actual colour schemes of the Mirage IIIO. SEA is included because it is highly appropriate for Australian conditions, and would reflect use of RAAF Starfighters in Vietnam. The "Fanta Can" is included because I'd be stoned to death for not including it. Further schemes may be included in updates.

Contents

Natural Metal, European green/grey, SEA camouflage skins for the following units:
      3SQN 75SQN 76SQN 77SQN 79SQN ARDU

"Fanta Can" scheme for ARDU.

In the extras folder, there are alternate wings for different roundel configurations:
      Upper and lower, both wings (reflecting most F-104 users) Lower, both wings (reflecting the Mirage IIIO and A-4G) Upper left, lower right (reflecting the F-4E and F-111C)

Installation

Copy the contents of ModFolder into your mod folder. Overwrite where necessary. If you have downloaded the previous RAAF F-104G, I suggest deleting it before adding this mod. Materials and instructions for making the F-104G flyable are widely available on this site. You must have the Mirage IIIO DLC to use this mod.

Add this text to "F-104G_userlist.ini"

[Australia]
      ServiceStartYear=1964
      ServiceEndYear=1993
      Availability=COMMON

Credits
      TK: The TW series, Stock F-104G Starfighter, Mirage IIIO DLC Spillone104 and Paulopanz: SEA skins

P.S. If you believe that I have used your work, and have failed to credit you, please send me a message at once, so that I can correct the omission.
      Submitter Sheriff001 Submitted 04/08/2013 Category What If Hangar  
    • By yakarov79
      This pack includes aicrafts used by Iranian Air Force.
      Mostly eye candy aircrafts, available on CA. (with one exeption)
      P-3F Orion - Used by Air Force to support Iranian Navy. New skin based on my template, and correct serial number decals. Im using here Florian's pit for C-160 - for me it fits wel here.

Boeing KC-707 - simple mod by fakepilot adding (not operational) refueling pods on wing tips. Decals with correct serial numbers.

C-130E Hercules used by Iranian Air Foce transport squadrons. Serial numbers are correct, but not necesarly proper for units. Althoug those 3 units were probably operating E Hercules in 1979.

Cessna 337 - only skin, for now as there is no better model. YAP's model is ok but uvwraping is screwd.
      So I chose CA model by V2K - also not perfect but as temporary eye candy must fit here.

Pilatus PC-6 from "other site" you need all files from A-Team site to run this mod. This mod provides only skin for IRIAF and ini files that should be used with this mod. (do backup here)
      Also fake pilot "proper" exhaust for Turbo PC-6 - old exhasut removed by data.ini file.

T-33 skin pack with correct serial numbers.

So as I said it is eye candy aircraft pack for Iran-Iraq war era.

All serial numbers in this pack are historicaly correct and are based on available documents, photos.

Credits:
      P-3F Orion with Cockpit - Florian
      KC-707 - Mirage Factory C-135B Model by BPAO
      Cessna 337 -O-2A Skymaster - model Veltro2K from pack by Wrench.
      C-130E, cokcpit and templates by Dels.
      T-33 by ErikGen from pack by Wrench.
      PC-6 - A-Team...
      All skins (exept T-33) and decals are made by me.
      Skin for T-33- I just added IRIAF roundels/finflash on main skin.

Enjoy and have fun.

Jarek Hereda.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..