Sign in to follow this  
Fabbio

looking for a realy good air combat game

hey all .

im looking for a demo of jet fighter please could u leave link it looks cool. may i ask what is the latest air combat fight sim the games i have seem a little out of date dont look all that good .im looking for jet sim where u can lock on your enamy plain i have lock_on but im not to impressed with the game also i got il 2 sturmovic forgotten battles

be greatfull for info it be appricated too thanks

Fabbio :help:

Edited by Fabbio

hey all .

im looking for a demo of jet fighter please could u leave link it looks cool. may i ask what is the latest  air combat fight sim  the games i have seem a little out of date dont look all that good .im looking for jet sim where u can lock on your enamy plain i have lock_on but im not to impressed with the game also i got il 2 sturmovic forgotten battles

be greatfull for info it be appricated too thanks

Fabbio :help:

the only game for combat is the il2 series. get pacific fighters and ace expansion pack and get onto hyperlobby.

you call yourself Fabbio? dude...

but it really depends on what you want if you are looking for WWII flying or Viet Nam era jets or the modern era and the machine that you are planning on running it on

cheers

The pickin's are thin nowadays. Not like the heyday when you couldn't swing a cat in

software store without knocking over a new combat sim.

>Sniff<

I miss those days.

Anyway, `tis true, it depends on your era, and system. LOMAC is more modern,

Russian oriented, and eats CPU cycles for warm-ups.

SF:P1/WoV require less in the way of horsepower, but has great googly-mooglies

of 3rd party add-on jets, terrains, skins, weapons, etc.

And for the great GM's right out of the box, WWII is all but covered in the IL-2/FB/PF

trifecta. Maps from all over the world, gigantic variety of prop, and a few jet, aircraft,

and so many skins it's incredible.

More stuff on the horizon, but some super choices at this time. Maybe get all of the above! :good:

Edited by Spectre_USA