Sign in to follow this  
yubba

No Radar Cursor Slew Falcon 4 AF

Was trying my hand with mavericks couldn't get the cursor to move,,, the funny thing it works in Free Falcon 6 with me swapping the config file to get the flaps to work,, I like the terrain in falcon 4 but with the inventory of plane with six it really is a toss up,, I didn't try all the radar stuff before I patched up on 4 and my freind is getting alittle anoid with me useing his disk I thought I be smart and copy the game on to a flash drive but it was the patched up version with no alteration to key mapping and still no joy getting the cursor to move with arrow direction keys ,,, can you slew radar cursor in the cockpit ???

If the AA radar cursor can be moved it wouldn't be a problem with hardware or key settings so first make sure of that.

Then the problem would be sensor of interest. You can toggle cursor enable to go BORE/Vis mode, or if in Slave mode lock something up with the FCR first, the SOI would then transfer to the MFD WPN page. Also the maverick avionics code is a bit fubar iirc, if sometimes it's wonkey just toggle cursor enable to cycle back to the mode you want.

thank you, for responce I'll dig around in that a report back