Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

I Have To Share This....

I work at a site that recently implemented a tobacco-free policy.  No smoking of any sort is allowed on the facility, and no tobacco of any sort  is allowed on the premises.

On the first day after Christmas break, they held a question and answer session regarding the new policy and its potential impact (mostly penalties) for those who do not obey it.  I was going through the notes on the Q and A, and encountered one question, which went unanswered; "What if I arrive at work driving a tobacco-powered car?"

:lol:

Edited by Fubar512
  • Like 3

This reminds me of my old crew.

The manager would talk about the safety junk like it mattered, because when looking at the way you have to make production, anyway. He would ask the crew if there were anything positive they'd like to say before we started work. The guys would shout random things every-time. "Don't do drugs! Smoke weed instead!" "Don't forget your knee pads!" "Free KY for everyone!"

Tobacco powered car. At my old job there would be this huge investigation as to who wrote that, statements would be collected, the environmentalist expert will be sought, then they'll fire that person due to the fact that if such a device were to exist they'd get sued or that it violate policy. I mean it's amazing just how stupid my management got over things.

• Like 1

Tobacco powered cars.....Perhaps we should forward this concept to Jeremy Clarkson, James May, and Richard Hammond. They could each build one, and compete against one another in a trans-continental race. 

Edited by Fubar512

What about a weed fueled car.  It would be a much mellower ride. :air_kiss:

• Like 1

If the building caught fire you will have to hold your breath till you can get away from the building, good luck. Reminds me of the Girl Scouts sitting around the smoky campfire whining about how bad smoking is.