Sign in to follow this  
vinc

How to use unused skin????????

Can somebody tell me if its possible to use the second 212ASW skin without replacing the original. :help:

in one of the CDDS files you can find 2 skins for the 212, the original in green-orange and a unused one wich is only green.

Is it possible to use both skins? Can it be done with an .SKIN file, and how? :dntknw:

btw. It's not a 212ASW, it's a 204ASW ;)

Kind regards

Vinc

Can somebody tell me if its possible to use the second 212ASW skin without replacing the original. :help:

in one of the CDDS files you can find 2 skins for the 212, the original in green-orange and a unused one wich is only green.

Is it possible to use both skins? Can it be done with an .SKIN file, and how?  :dntknw: 

btw. It's not a 212ASW, it's a 204ASW ;)

Kind regards

Vinc

You mean what? Use two diffrent skins on two AC:s at the same time? Or mix them together? What?

quote=CyberJesus,Aug 4 2005, 02:46 AM]

You mean what? Use two diffrent skins on two AC:s at the same time? Or mix them together? What?

In the the WorldTexturesBMP.cdds file there are 2 skins 1 named UH-1-okras.bmp and the other one is UH-1okras-2.bmp . These 2 skins are for the 212ASW model, but ingame you have only one skin for this chopper.

Now regarding my comment on the 212ASW model, if you look at it it's more like a AgustaBell AB204ASW but thats a differend storry (has nothing to do with my question) ;)

Here are the 2 skins

post-5514-1123697490_thumb.jpg

post-5514-1123697499_thumb.jpg

Now comes the real answer. No I want to use 2 different skins on 1 AC

I hope it's clear now..

:bye: