Sign in to follow this  
silent one

1.5 drv.computer freeses when it gets buisy

Ive had to reduce all the detail levels to medium. but when It gets too flacky I get a real slideshow and then the computer freeses and I cant get out of the programme :(

Just installed new 3.2 patch so dont knoww if its the patch or the terain. anyone else getting this?

great terrain, just cant get the thing to run long enoug to enjoy it. also have set enemy aa to minimum but its still crazy amount of flack.

Guest IndioBlack
Ive had to reduce all the detail levels to medium. but when It gets too flacky I get a real slideshow and then the computer freeses and I cant get out of the programme :(

Just installed new 3.2 patch so dont knoww if its the patch or the terain. anyone else getting this?

great terrain, just cant get the thing to run long enoug to enjoy it.  also have set enemy aa to minimum but its still crazy amount of flack.

What's your machine spec?

I used to get that on my old system with only a 64 mb graphics card and 512 ram. Now I have a 256mb 6800GT graphics card and 1Gig ram, it doesn't happen. The inflight chatter as the battle starts usually used to clog up the sytem, and naturally all those new graphic effects as the flak explodes.