Work continues. 1.  There's a ton of work to do in the download section. I've got all the categories up to date except for SF1 and SF2. So if there's any oddities there I know about them. The quick create buttons on the header and files portal are not showing the correct download categories. This is a problem with the core and a fix is being worked on. The work around is to manually browse to the location you want to upload by using the files categories. Once you get to the directory you want to put your file you should have a green "Submit a file" button. This still works so uploads are possible. The support topics weren't showing images and were pretty much horked. Those have all been fixed so now images and text appears correctly.
2.  The gallery section. I've not touched it yet. All the categories need permissions set and a general look through of the application to make sure it's set up right.
3.  The forum section. Permissions.
4.  The online store. Should be squared away and ready to use.
5.  The ancillary sections membermaps, leaderboards, site portal, search, and various other sections. Should be good to go for general consumption and use.
6.  The skins. The site skins are just a mess right now. I've only brought the main skin online. That leaves the OFF skin, and DARK skin not even started. CA Default (Light) and OFF skins released. Working on a dark skin.
There's minor work to be done in other areas but it's not causing any issues so I'll get to that when I have a chance. For now this list unless something is brought to my attention is considered the priorities from the most severe at the top to the least at the bottom. Thanks all and I hope you're enjoying the new site. E