Well, it looks like it's time to think about a new machine. Been having issues with this box since the end of October -- some weird issues with freezing on the desktop after startup, just before ESET loads. Yesterday (for those that haven't seen my post on FB) I really hosed myself over by doing a Window update. Now, for reasons unknown (well, not really -- it's a combination of software AND probable hardware, everything but the HD is from 2008), the machine won't even GET to the desktop!  So, taking the original HD from 2008, which is "known bad" (makes noise), I've been able to get it up and running. But now, I've got to shop for a new machine. At least I don't need peripherals; just the main box. Been looking at either a Dell gaming rig or (a bit more expensive) one of the mid-range Alienware. What I really hate is now, is having to learn a totally new OS, and try to get all my SF, StarWars and other games installed and running. Just have to choose a machine and order it. Hopefully this one will last a few weeks more. So, if you all have some thoughts on the matter (machine) let me hear 'em! Price range is a max of 2200-ish USD (I'm still very angry with myself!!)