27 Jan. 2019 update: I'm not able to put in a lot of work into this every day, but decided to remove most of the SAM sites from Kunashir Island.  I recognize how hard @Gepardworked on the Kuril Islands, but having SA-10s remain on the map so close to Hokkaido Island after an emergency SEAD mission doesn't work for me.  You can download the original here:    Otherwise, I went into the code and have done my best to remove the SAM sites & SAM shelters from just Kunashir Island.  The thinking being I'm pretty sure in a <24 Hour campaign; the AAA won't all be easily eliminated but this way I will only have SA-10s keep harassing jets on take-off & final approach to Hokkaido Island when I the single mission pack creator want them to.  After all, most of the air combat is around Kunashir or in the Sea of Okhotsk.   With that, some screenshots of the JASDF F-35As storming Kunashir Island to take out the one test SA-10 site & some of the support units I put up in the mission planner:   So yes, there is operational testing still underway.  Mainly to test the modified map code and relocated SAM sites... to destruction.