For the last 3 months, I was out of town working quite far from home so was not able to work on my main projects. But i had my crappy laptop with me...and evenings were quite productive. As you may know (or may not) i was working on a few ground objects.. and even the first batch (S-125 SAM) system was uploaded. I am currently working on new S-75  and S-200 SAMs . And of course many others.  (generally trying to cover all east cold war SAMs). Also, some other big projects came up..and I am in the middle of something. So those ground objects will find a way to be on the virtual frontline one day.  But back to the topic.  I have made a few (and few more to come) replacements for stock TW objects from the red side.  The list is not long so far. Idea was....and still is in my mind to create objects and edit targets.ini and types.ini so airfields for example in  East Germany or Czechoslovakia will have specific national background objects etc.  But I am generally lazy to do ini work (which is bloody important - but I am prioritizing models for now.  Also, I think we disused this already ( but i can not find that thread)  I am interested in making 'era'  ground objects appearance.  So for example old Zil-157 wil not appear as fuel truck let say in 1995 anymore.  And in 1954 it place will be taken by some older soviet truck etc, etc.  Someone said it is possible to edit this...but i do not remember how..or I am doing something wrong. Anyway, my priority is models..hope someone will solve this ini issue for me.   So far i've made the following objects: ATZ-4-131 and ATZ-157 - or simply Soviet Fuel truck. Also, have pre-1958  ATZ-3-151 - but ZIS-151 is not painted yet....so. not for showing yet. Standard trucks for different era and situations (also some more specific eyecandish for few countries ) GAZ-66, Zil-157, Ural 375D, IFA W50L, (Praga and Star - wips) Some command truck replacements...these are actually radios but It gives nice touch now.  R-140M on Zil-131 and Zil-157 and few other models that are in wip stage still (R-160 on Zil-131,  R-142 on GAZ-66)   And there are also other ground objects, mean fighting machines.  BTR-60PB (plus maybe 2-3 variants in future)   BRDM-2 and few variants based on that chassis. 9P122 Malyutka-M and 9P133 Malyutka-P  and new 9M14 Malyutka to add to the weapon folder   and Strela-1 9K31 with new  9M31 Strela-1 venerable ZU-23-2 also mounted on some trucks and APCs BMP-1 BMP-2 BTR-50PK and its Czechoslovakian copy OT-62 TOPAS with few variants and some middle eastern mods for use with specific terrains. and Czechoslovakian- Polish OT-64 SKOT   also, new PT-76 found its way here...   More to come. I have more than 20 wips in this project.  some East Germany and Czechoslovakian builds too. More soviet tanks (54,55,62,72,) APCs, some heavy haulers and FROGs. Of course, this still needs a lot of work. lIke double-checking data, adjusting hitboxes, userlist, and generally ini-ini mambo jumbo. So one day hope it will be ready. Definitely not two weeks.  Regards. J.