You are lucky if you have data!  I did this for 50+ missiles for the RSSW pack...  In many cases it's a pain in the big A, even with available RL data - but what to do. With this system we have and tools it is a happy result if we produced something near similar.   What I did, was entering real life values into the missile range calculator proggy, then thought it over, which values must stay, which can be altered. My goal was end-user performance, with priority 1. Correct range (including passive flight,) with correct lifetime (self-destruct) 2. Correct engine operating time 3. Correct speed - if possible - it is hard to test because missile range  calculator has only one height setting (IAS/TAS) so you have to check at low alt (0.95) medium (0.8616) and probably high (0.6 or 0.40) - then test fire against actual targets in-game and watch the speed value in debug mode +custom weapon view 5. Correct to-hit chance - another story of radar/jammer/missile issues 6. Altitude range, it has to be set in the attached SAM_Radar class network object (MinRadAlt + MaxRadarAlt), in mind with intermediate zones I mentioned 7. Misc features like maneuverability/guidance etc etc - have to consider guidance types here - as with Rear60 IRMs Beam-Rider (tail chasing) guidance routine is also useless.     I changed all SA-2 to SemiAuto - which is a bit strong but there is no such guidance which would  be in-between the two (command guidance with lead-computing)   Before   After     Use the cutoff speed to fix the operating time.  In case the missile system can guide a single missile only, it's important to optimize missile lifetime. The stock SA-2 after a miss, cannot fire a second missile for an entire minute until the previous one ends it's run on ballistic.