So, this is my attempt to make the loadout of the F-15 Silent Eagle a bit more streamlined. It was my aim to allow the aircraft to carry more weapons in some ways but reducing it in others where there was clipping. I've taken inspiration from some of the other Eagle variants, such as the F-15SA in terms of the weaponry. I'm confident that most of the weapons I've used are available in the Weapon Packs on Combat Ace, if they're not already included the F-15 Superpack  Viper created.   Installation: 1) If not already done, download Viper's F-15 Strike Eagle Superpack, linked from the first post in this thread and install per ReadMe included in that pack. 2) I highly recommend that you then backup your "old" F-15SE Date INI and Loadout INI, should you not like my changes. I personally find it easier to rename them to "Old Data" or "Old Loadout" but the choice is your's. 3) Download the two INI files into your Mod folder area; Strike Fighters > Objects > Aircraft > F-15SE. If you renamed the aforementioned old files then there should be no overwrite needed. 4) That should be it! Go test out. If you do decided to switch back to the "old" INIs, delete my to INI files and use you back-ups. I promise I won't be offended. ;-)    Note: A big thanks to everyone who has worked on the F-15 Superpacks and I hope that my attempt to tinker with these two files isn't seen as disrespectful to your/their sterling work.   F-15SE Data INI; I've put in bold everything that I remember altering:     I changed pretty much everything in here so no bold text.     F-15SE_DATA.INI F-15SE_LOADOUT.INI
    • Thanks