SF2 F-15 Strike Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018

This is a full stand-alone pack, no other mod packs are required. This pack is a REPLACEMENT and NOT an upgrade for FastCargo's F-15 Super Pack. You cannot simply install and over-write Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack with this pack. Nor, can you over-write this pack with Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack. This pack contains higher resolution jpeg skin files, so if you over-write Fastcargo's pack with this one, you will never see the new skins. If you over-write this pack with Fastcargo's pack, you will lose all the latest data files for flight model, weapons loadout and etc. If you just want the upgraded skins, those skins are available separately in the Skins section of this site. A later versions of those skins are already in this pack, so please don't upgrade this pack with earlier version of Viper63a's skins. Please refer to the "Installation" section in the Readme file, it will explain how you can install this of both packs

- The Mudhen Team!

This pack contains all F-15E Strike Eagle variants and above. If you want the F-15A thru D Eagle variants (including Js), you can find them here. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
What's included in this mod pack?

1) All NEW 4096x Skins in JPG format and tons of new decals (also includes optional 2048x skins).
2) Repainted Cockpits by Viper63a and RWR list by Spudknocker.
3) All NEW updated Data and Loadout files from Spudknocker and Fanatic Modder.
4) All NEW 1920x1080 *Hangar.jpg, *Loading.jpg and *Loadout.tga (also includes optional 1024x768 screens).
5) Excellent new weapons and ejection seats from Ravenclaw_007!
6) Excellent Florian Pilot upgrades by JAT81500!

Included planes:
F-15E, F-15I, F-15K, F-15S, F-15SA, F-15SE, F-15SG and fictional F-15G, F-15H and F-15ISE Eagles...

Included squadrons:
USAF: 16WS (OT), 90FS (AK), 333FS (SJ), 334FS (SJ), 335FS (SJ), 336FS (SJ), 389FS (MO), 391SF (MO), 492FS (LN), 493FS (LN) and 494FS (LN) Squadrons for F-15E, F-15E (00), F-15E (04), F-15E (14) and F-14SE.
HAF: Fictional 336th (Olympus) Squadron for F-15H.
IAF: Two variations of the Israeli 69th (Hammers & Sixty Niners) Squadrons for F-15I and F-15ISE.
RoKAF: 102nd (Blue Dragons) and 122nd (Jaguars) Squadrons for F-15K and F-15K (10).
SAF: 92nd Squadron for F-15S, F-15S (15) and F-15SA.
RoSAF: 149th Squadron for F-15SG.
GAF: Fictional Jg71N90J, Jg72N90J, Jg73N90J and Jg74N90J Squadrons.

Included are many Easter eggs! Squadron decals, personal nose arts and many thers! Some are in your face and some you may never see until you cycle through all the planes. There are hundreds(?) of plane combinations and variations. So have fun!!! LOL...

** Optional Package: (You're on your own here...for advanced players...)
Please refer to the Readme in the "Optional" folder to...
1) Install Additional/Alternate 1024x768 and 1920x1080 Hangar and Loading screens.
2) Install 1024x768 Hangar and Loading screens. This pack has 1920x1080 screens by default.
3) Downgrade the default 4096x to 2048x skins if you have performance issues with the larger skins.

Installation:
>> WARNING! Read Carefully if you have or plan to install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...

!! First and always - BACKUP! Make of copy of the F-15* folders in your Mod folders...Objects\Aircraft and Decals folders...

** Option 1) If you already have Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack installed...
   a) Backup and delete the following folders (if you have them) in <Your mod folder locations>\Objects\Aircraft\...

!! DO NOT DELETE the stock TW "F-15A" and "F-15A_Baz" folders! This pack DOES NOT REPLACE stock TW F-15s!

F-15E
F-15E_00
F-15E_04
F-15E_14
F-15G
F-15H
F-15I
F-15ISE
F-15K
F-15K_10
F-15S
F-15S_15
F-15SA
F-15SE
F-15SG

b) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.

** Option 2) If you installed this mod and want to install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...

a) Install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack and overwrite...
   b) Go back to install option 1)...

** Option 3) If you don't have Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack already install...

a) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.

Add F15 SoundList

Lastly, this is highly recommended. Read the "Add F15 SoundList.txt" readme file on adding the F-15 sound files included in this pack to your "Flight\SoundList.ini" file.

Thats it - Enjoy!

Credits:
The Mudhen Maintenance Team 2016
Viper63a - Upgraded Skins, Decals, Cockpit and Menu Screens.
Spudknocker - Upgraded Flight Model and Weapons Loadout.
Fanatic Modder - Upgraded Flight Model and Engine Emitters.
RavenClaw_007 - Freaking insane Weapons and Ejection Seats!
JAT81500 - For the excellent Florian Pilot upgrades!
Hi Ho Silvers - AfterBurner Mod.
April 2016

Salute to the 2010 F-15 Super Pack Team for the original
F-15 Super Pack!

TK - For the ThirdWire series of sims.
The Mirage Factory - For the nice F-15D MSIP aircraft...in particular Flying Toaster, wpnssgt, and Dave for making the F-15 MAX files available for me to play with.
Kei Nagase - For the awesome skins for the F-15 ACTIVE.
AleDucat - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.
Deuces - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.
Diego - For the Modern USAF Pilot skins.
Fubar512 - For the FM work.
JimmyBib - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.
MoonJumper - Avionics work.
Sundowner - Textures.
USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.
Wpnssgt - Models, Textures.
Kesselburt - Original F-15C cockpit.
Kout - Loading and Hanger Screens.
Kct - Textures and decals for the F-15SG.
Brain32 - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.
Mago - F-15E Cockpit.
331KillerBee - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).
Lexx Luthor - Siberian Sky Experimental 3-D Rocket Exhaust
JAT81500 - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.
To my fellows at Combatace for helping me beta test and work out bugs.
Any errors or mistakes are entirely mine.
FastCargo
12 Jan 10

This pack contains the F-15E and up from FastCargo's F-15 Super Pack and more. Nearly every part of the original pack has been upgraded. All new jpeg skins, decals, screens, flight model, loadout, pilots, (some) weapons, and cockpit...etc...etc...etc. Because all these differences, there are special instructions to install this mod over the original F-15 Super Pack. But it will be well worth it. 

Different emitters for all 3 types of engines used PW-F100-220/229 and GE-F110-129, different pilots for each country represented, different repurposed sound files! Tens of loadouts to choose from (read the *LOADOUT.INI file, there are instructions there to set\change your default loadout for a mission profile), multi-tude of decals - you can choose different planes in the same squadron and the decals can be different. There are nearly 20 authentically serialize jets for each squadron. So, you can fly up to 8 different planes within one squadron and they can all be unique! Including Squadron, Wing and AF commander planes! Illuminated cockpit...I can go on and on and on!

Spudknocker, Fanatic Modder and I (with some help from new friends - Raven and JAT - THANKS!) loaded up this mod with everything we could think of and was in our skill sets to implement....Enjoy!

Edited by viper63a
  • Thanks 1

Another beautiful package, well researched and planned. Thanks to everyone involved into this project!

• Like 1

Uploaded v1.01 - Has nozzle corrections from Fanatic Modder for exported F-15I, K, S, and SG. Also include some really nice upgraded weapons from Raven.

If you already downloaded the original v1.0, you just need the patch. The original v1.0 pack was removed and replaced with the full v1.01 Super Pack for new downloads if you want the upgraded full pack.

Waiting for admin approval...

Thanks...

V1.03 uploading. Minor skin tweaks...nothing else. Brings the skins up to the same level as the F-15 Eagle Pack we're getting ready to release. 

Uploaded Version 1.05 - 2016\06\17

> Calibrated Gun Aiming - Reported by Stick.

> Removed Outer Pylons, corrected typo and adjusted loadout - Reported by HolyKnightAD.

> Skin enhancements to bring them up to the same level as the F-15A/B/C/D Eagle Pack level.

> New Hanger Screens to match F-15 Eagle Pack

> Added Optional 1920x screens...

• Like 1

Hey Viper63a been flying the Strike Eagle pack.  Love what you did but as per two of the photos below... 

• You got too many 2,000 pound weapons available on the conformal mounts.  Max is four, not six
  • Laser JDAMs don't drop, especially from the "Silent Eagle" variants.
  • Center SDB rack shows but won't drop SDBs.

Oh and... More fun than anybody ought to have without reading several hundred pages of manual!!!  Really nice to blow up Hezbollah rocket launchers in one pass!

Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic 8_25_2018 12_29_41 AM.png

Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic 8_25_2018 12_51_50 AM.png

Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic 8_25_2018 12_51_48 AM.png

On 25/08/2018 at 3:00 PM, JosefK said:

Hey Viper63a been flying the Strike Eagle pack.  Love what you did but as per two of the photos below... 

• You got too many 2,000 pound weapons available on the conformal mounts.  Max is four, not six
  • Laser JDAMs don't drop, especially from the "Silent Eagle" variants.
  • Center SDB rack shows but won't drop SDBs.

Oh and... More fun than anybody ought to have without reading several hundred pages of manual!!!  Really nice to blow up Hezbollah rocket launchers in one pass!

You can revert to the weapon data entries and corresponding loadouts provided in this download package 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stick said:

You can revert to the weapon data entries and corresponding loadouts provided in this download package 

Stick, being I'm not an elite member any advice as to, " revert to the weapon data entries and corresponding loadouts provided in this download package "?  I downloaded the .7z file. 

I would love to be able to play with loadouts too... some airplanes need more types of weapons, some less.  All freeware work is much appreciated by me!

So pull up the data.ini's from either pack and look for the CFT station entries. Compare both and I'm sure you will find incongruities, e.g. center CFT stations configured to carry 2000Ib bombs.

Look for the following statements (metric) to tinker with:

LoadLimit=1250
LengthLimit=3.620
DiameterLimit=0.470

If you get disoriented, refer to the loadout.ini. Not only will you find explanations but you will also note that the loadout entries (in the loadout.ini) correspond to  specific StationID's in the data.ini's. By way of illustration:

StationID=25 in the dta.ini will correspond to Loadout[25].WeaponType=*** in the loadout.ini

Happy Modding!

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2018 at 2:46 AM, Stick said:

So pull up the data.ini's from either pack and look for the CFT station entries. Compare both and I'm sure you will find incongruities, e.g. center CFT stations configured to carry 2000Ib bombs.

Look for the following statements (metric) to tinker with:

LoadLimit=1250
LengthLimit=3.620
DiameterLimit=0.470

If you get disoriented, refer to the loadout.ini. Not only will you find explanations but you will also note that the loadout entries (in the loadout.ini) correspond to  specific StationID's in the data.ini's. By way of illustration:

StationID=25 in the dta.ini will correspond to Loadout[25].WeaponType=*** in the loadout.ini

Happy Modding!

Thanks.  Here's what I did so the F-15E made some sense:

[LCFT_Station2]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=23
StationGroupID=5
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=-1.8480,-2.3661,-0.87
AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0
EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-5.0
LoadLimit=700
LengthLimit=4.5
DiameterLimit=0.470
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,EOGB,LGB
AttachmentType=USAF,NATO
ModelNodeName=CFTInnerRails-
PylonMass=0
PylonDragArea=0.02

[RCFT_Station2]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=24
StationGroupID=5
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=1.8480,-2.3661,-0.87
AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0
EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-5.0
LoadLimit=700
LengthLimit=4.5
DiameterLimit=0.470
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,EOGB,LGB
AttachmentType=USAF,NATO
ModelNodeName=CFTInnerRails-
PylonMass=0
PylonDragArea=0.02

The original was 1250, so I just dialed that one vector back to something more realistic.  Got some good loadouts on me and my wingman in ODS...

I'd change the length limit too, but rather let the original developer do it as they know just how long the GBU-12 is!

img00140.JPG

img00150.JPG

Oh and here's a couple screenies from a test flight with the Silent Ra'am & V4 J-DAMs.

img00017.thumb.JPG.86cc57bbcad7f86c33140274a3c6d309.JPGimg00022.thumb.JPG.4ba64dc12805d991ccaa5e8d81f82328.JPG

Used the same code until the developers have a better fix.  Have to say reducing 8,000+ pounds of weight is much appreciated.

Also devs, the F-15E_14 needs way better GBU-39B Small Diameter Bomb (SDB) compatibility... they're not supposed to hang like pictured below on the F-15E.

Instead, see HERE and HERE from Raytheon for better examples.  Really be awesome to have that capability on your jet... a certain game-changer.  

img00043.JPG

you do realize, that the guys that built these are no longer with us, right? So don't expect any updates from them.

Other than ini/skin mods, like Viper's Pak, that it for physical model development

• Sad 1

On 11/09/2018 at 1:43 AM, JosefK said:

Also devs, the F-15E_14 needs way better GBU-39B Small Diameter Bomb (SDB) compatibility... they're not supposed to hang like pictured below on the F-15E.

Instead, see HERE and HERE from Raytheon for better examples.  Really be awesome to have that capability on your jet... a certain game-changer.  

img00043.JPG

Unfortunately, my BRU-61 SDB racks are messed up (I'm not sure why), but it is definitely possible to mod the F-15SE to have SDB racks on the LCFT_Station1, RCFT_Station1, LCFT_Station3 and RCFT_Station3.  It takes a fair amount of trial and error as I found out.

img01429.thumb.JPG.2072649aee3ed827c3205927b186edd8.JPG

A mix of SDB racks and CFT stations:

img01443.thumb.JPG.9e28d70cf67b66c9f39e4f0a931e5646.JPG

Because of the rack issue, I've developed a work around using the MER4 rack as a EOGR rack:

img01447.thumb.JPG.d1013dcac82a3c5c0a24eac9acd8b81c.JPG

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2018 at 12:08 AM, TempestII said:

Because of the rack issue, I've developed a work around using the MER4 rack as a EOGR rack:

img01447.thumb.JPG.d1013dcac82a3c5c0a24eac9acd8b81c.JPG

a) If you stick to the racks as per the above picture and can prune the stray SDBs above them, that'll be as close to 100% real world accurate as we can get.   I really hope we can keep this Strike Eagle as real world & relevant as possible!

b) Sorry for late response, had shoulder surgery done last Tuesday so going to be a week to two at least before I fly SF2 again.  But please pass your code in this thread.  Maybe I can put something together as a friendly advisory patch this fall... ;-).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By viper63a

View File SF2 F-104 Starfighter Super Mega Pack 2016
      SF2 F-104 Starfighter Super Mega Pack 2016 v3.5
      By Viper63a et al!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      BOTH SF2E AND DLC28 ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS MOD!
      NOTE1: If you already downloaded version 3.1, you just need to download and install the patch to upgrade from version 3.1 to 3.5 Please read the Read Me in the Patch file.
      NOTE2: This mod WILL replace stock F-104s and may conflict with any other F-104 mod you may have installed - SO BACK UP unless you crave drama! SF2 Europe (merged or not) and DLC28 is REQUIRED, REALLY. If you don't have these, this mod will not work for you.
      After flying FastCargo's excellent "Classified Mission Mod (Version 1.1)" pack, I got re-introduced to the F-104 Starfighters. So take a look at FastCargo's mod in the link below. Some install work is required, but well worth it....
      http://combatace.com/files/file/11458-classified-mission-mod-version-11/
      Firstly - I take NO CREDIT for the work contained in this pack. I made some of them better (All new skins, decals...etc), but I was not the creator. I am just a reflection of the excellent work that can be found here in CA. So here is my humble contribution to the collective. Thank you all for your mod packs!
      What's in this pack? In a nutshell, I downloaded some F-104 mods to check out the 104s (turned into downloading almost ALL of them, two of the best being Wrench's DLC28 F-104 Pack and MigBusters "Thirdwire F-104A/C Pack 1 1.0 " pack. Then added a bunch of other packs that caught my eye. There were lots of conflicts, broken decal links, leaking LODs...etc etc...So I started merging - fixing - reskinning - re-decaling and generally upgrading all the packs into one merged and hopefully easier to install pack. This is my "Best of the breed" F-104 Super Pack and I thought you may like a copy. Again, SF2E and DLC28 are REQUIRED, but other than that, everything else is in this pack to start flying the F-104 Starfighters.
      This pack includes F-104 skins, new pilots, hanger, loading, loadout, decals and everything else you need to start flying the F-104s...
      CF-104
      CF-104_72
      CF-104_76
      F-104A
      F-104A_60
      F-104B
      F-104C
      F-104C_61
      F-104C_65
      F-104C_66
      F-104C_67
      F-104D
      F-104F
      F-104G
      F-104G(O)
      F-104G(O)NL
      F-104G_82
      F-104G_GAF
      F-104G_GN
      F-104G_ROCAF
      F-104J
      F-104S-ASA-CB
      F-104S-ASA-CI
      F-104S-ASA-M
      F-104S-CB
      F-104S-CI
      F-104S-CB_tur
      NF-104A
      RF-104G
      If you find any issues or concerns, please let me know via the Support Topic section for this mod...
      Installation:
      As always, I recommend that you back up your mod folder before you install any new mod...just in case.
      * To install, simply unzip and copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder and Overwrite (if needed).
      My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...
      C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2...
      Original "Readmes" are in the Extra folder with some other goodies...
      Enjoy!
      =Viper=
      Special Thanks!
      I would like to take a minute and thank these people for taking the time to contact me with fixes, upgrades and assistance to make this a better package! THANKS!
      KJakker - Major help with upgrading the cockpits! Thanks!
      Fanatic Modder for his assistance, INI files and corrections!
      Credits: Used alot, parts or refereneced the packs below...
      Classified Mission Mod (Version 1.1) - FastCargo
      Thirdwire F-104A/C Pack 1 - MigBuster
      http://combatace.com/files/file/15243-thirdwire-f-104ac-pack-1/
      3rd Wire for the F-104 Models and pits
      Skins / new Decals & Flight Model changes: MiGbuster
      IR Sensor: Spillone
      Cockpit grey repaint files: Ordway
      Templates based on previous work: Paulopanz/Spillone/Soulfreak/Ianapa
      Other decals and previous ini edits: WRENCH & USAFMTL Dave
      Fake pilot mod: FastCargo
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104A Starfighter, Pakistani Air Force - Wrench
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104A Starfighter Skins Pak, Part 2 - Wrench
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104C (61) Starfighter Skins/Ini Pak, Part 1 - Wrench
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104C (66) Starfighter Skins/Ini Pak, Part 2 - Wrench
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14664-sf2-dlc-28-f-104a-starfighter-pakistani-air-force/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14671-sf2-dlc-28-f-104a-starfighter-skins-pak-part-2/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14674-sf2-dlc-28-f-104c-61-starfighter-skinsini-pak-part-1/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14675-sf2-dlc-28-f-104c-66-starfighter-skinsini-pak-part-2/

F-104A Pack - Spillone104
      F-104C Pack 1.1 - Spillone104
      http://combatace.com/files/file/13082-f-104a-pack/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/13083-f-104c-pack/
      Original F-104A: Ajunaidr
      Added 3D parts and Fuel Tanks: Spillone104
      Textures : Spillone104 and Paulopanz
      Decals : USAFMTL (Dave) and Paulopanz
      INIs : Spillone104
      Effects : Spillone104
      Sounds : Spillone104
      Beta testers : Starfighter2 and Paulopanz
      Lockheed NF-104A for SF2 - Spillone104
      http://combatace.com/files/file/11594-lockheed-nf-104a-for-sf2/
      Added 3D parts: Spillone104
      Textures : Spillone104 with great Bobrock templates.
      Decals : JimBib
      INI and FM : Starfighter2 and Spillone104
      Effects : Starfighter2, X-Ray and Spillone104
      Beta testers : X-Ray, Starfighter2 and TheTestPilot
      Special thanks to the Team that created the original NF-104A mod for SFP1. (original readme included!)
      West German Marine Zippers - 7eleven
      JaboG 36 "Westfalen" F-104G - Hopsten Air Base - 7eleven
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14366-west-german-marine-zippers/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14368-jabog-36-westfalen-f-104g-hopsten-air-base-ca-1972/
      original model by - Third Wire
      GAF F-104G temp by - ravenclaw_007
      AMI & KLU Recon F-104G with Orpheus pod 1.0 - paulopanz
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14214-ami-klu-recon-f-104g-with-orpheus-pod/
      - Spillone104 new 3D parts & Orpheus upgrades
      - Steve S original SF-1 Orpheus
      - BobRock F-104G temps
      - Paulopanz skins, decals, screens, data.inis edits & upgrades
      F-104G_ROCAF - ace888
      http://combatace.com/files/file/11723-f-104g-rocaf/
      TK/Thirdwire
      Spillone104
      Starfighter2
      FastCargo
      Crab-02
      Spectre8750
      Turkish Air Force F-104S CB for SF2 v1.2 - PureBlue
      http://combatace.com/files/file/12999-turkish-air-force-f-104s-cb-for-sf2/
      Based on Thirdwire's F-104G model, also drop tanks by TW
      Skins from Spillone104's "F-104S Pack" by Steve_S and Bobrock
      Avionics/Sounds from Spillone104's "F-104S Pack" by Spillone
      Decals & SEA Skin from Soulfreak's "TuAF Zippers" pack.
      Cockpit textures from "F-104G High-Resolution Cockpit Textures 1.0 2005/10/29 by ?
      MK_GQ7 seat: Ravenclaw007
      F-104S pylons and other additional 3D Parts by Crab_02
      Historical information from Serhat Güvenç's article on Zipper magazine (pdf included)
      INI Tweaks, Loadouts, Hangar screens and packaging by me, Pureblue
      F-104S pack for SF2 1.0+Fix- Spillone104
      http://combatace.com/files/file/12632-f-104s-pack-for-sf2/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/12635-f-104s-quick-fix/
      Added 3D details, Fuel tanks, INI work, flight model, sounds and effects: Spillone104
      Texture and decals: Steve_S and Bobrock
      Cockpit: Starfighter2
      Fake Pilot mod: FastCargo
      BETA testers: Aleks, Canadair, Spitwulf, Silverbolt, Starfighter2, Steve_S, The Test Pilot
      Inspired and basically based on the work of Crab_02 for the old F-104S mod.
      SF2 WOV F-104C&D-10 Starfighters - snapper 21
      http://combatace.com/files/file/9319-sf2-wov-f-104cd-10-starfighters/
      F-104C-10 and F-104D-10 Starfighters Mod by USAFMTL
      Original Model by Ajunaidr
      Skins by Sundowner
      Decals and data ini tweaks by USAFMTL
      Avionics by Fubar
      Drop tanks and data by Crab_02
      Cockpit: starfighter 2
      F-104A and C Pack for SF2 by SupGen 1.0 - SupGen
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14069-f-104a-and-c-pack-for-sf2-by-supgen/
      SuperGen, Wrench, Raven, and everyone else mentioned in Spillone104's download above.
      Lastly - Alot of references from NATO Figters 5 - eburger68
      This mod package builds upon "NATO Fighters 4+," previously released at CombatAce.com along with five update packages. In addition to carrying over most of the work from that earlier version of NATO Fighters, this new version incorporates a large number of new and updated items from the following modders, who generously allowed their use:
      ErikGen ....................................... updated/upgraded F-101C & RF-101C
      Spillone104 & Paulopanz ....................... updated F-104A/C
      Paulopanz ..................................... F-104G skins
      Crusader ...................................... F-105D & Harrier cockpit mods
      Frank Rosato ...................................... F-104A/C Pack for SF2
      Wrench ............................................ F-104C DLC 28 Pack for SF2
      Soulfreak ......................................... F-104G MFG skins
      Centurion ......................................... F-105D Hill AFB skins
      Crusader .......................................... F-105 gunsight mod
      I referenced so many packs, I am sure I missed someone, please forgive and let me know so I can properly credit you.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      Viper63a
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 12/04/2015 Category F-104  
    • By viper63a
      SF2 F-104 Starfighter Super Mega Pack 2016 v3.5
      By Viper63a et al!
      BOTH SF2E AND DLC28 ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS MOD!
      NOTE1: If you already downloaded version 3.1, you just need to download and install the patch to upgrade from version 3.1 to 3.5 Please read the Read Me in the Patch file.
      NOTE2: This mod WILL replace stock F-104s and may conflict with any other F-104 mod you may have installed - SO BACK UP unless you crave drama! SF2 Europe (merged or not) and DLC28 is REQUIRED, REALLY. If you don't have these, this mod will not work for you.
      After flying FastCargo's excellent "Classified Mission Mod (Version 1.1)" pack, I got re-introduced to the F-104 Starfighters. So take a look at FastCargo's mod in the link below. Some install work is required, but well worth it....
      Firstly - I take NO CREDIT for the work contained in this pack. I made some of them better (All new skins, decals...etc), but I was not the creator. I am just a reflection of the excellent work that can be found here in CA. So here is my humble contribution to the collective. Thank you all for your mod packs!
      What's in this pack? In a nutshell, I downloaded some F-104 mods to check out the 104s (turned into downloading almost ALL of them, two of the best being Wrench's DLC28 F-104 Pack and MigBusters "Thirdwire F-104A/C Pack 1 1.0 " pack. Then added a bunch of other packs that caught my eye. There were lots of conflicts, broken decal links, leaking LODs...etc etc...So I started merging - fixing - reskinning - re-decaling and generally upgrading all the packs into one merged and hopefully easier to install pack. This is my "Best of the breed" F-104 Super Pack and I thought you may like a copy. Again, SF2E and DLC28 are REQUIRED, but other than that, everything else is in this pack to start flying the F-104 Starfighters.
      This pack includes F-104 skins, new pilots, hanger, loading, loadout, decals and everything else you need to start flying the F-104s...
      CF-104
      CF-104_72
      CF-104_76
      F-104A
      F-104A_60
      F-104B
      F-104C
      F-104C_61
      F-104C_65
      F-104C_66
      F-104C_67
      F-104D
      F-104F
      F-104G
      F-104G(O)
      F-104G(O)NL
      F-104G_82
      F-104G_GAF
      F-104G_GN
      F-104G_ROCAF
      F-104J
      F-104S-ASA-CB
      F-104S-ASA-CI
      F-104S-ASA-M
      F-104S-CB
      F-104S-CI
      F-104S-CB_tur
      NF-104A
      RF-104G
      If you find any issues or concerns, please let me know via the Support Topic section for this mod...
      Installation:
      As always, I recommend that you back up your mod folder before you install any new mod...just in case.
      * To install, simply unzip and copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder and Overwrite (if needed).
      My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...
      C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2...
      Original "Readmes" are in the Extra folder with some other goodies...
      Enjoy!
      =Viper=
      Special Thanks!
      I would like to take a minute and thank these people for taking the time to contact me with fixes, upgrades and assistance to make this a better package! THANKS!
      KJakker - Major help with upgrading the cockpits! Thanks!
      Fanatic Modder for his assistance, INI files and corrections!
      Credits: Used alot, parts or refereneced the packs below...
      Classified Mission Mod (Version 1.1) - FastCargo
      Thirdwire F-104A/C Pack 1 - MigBuster
      http://combatace.com/files/file/15243-thirdwire-f-104ac-pack-1/
      3rd Wire for the F-104 Models and pits
      Skins / new Decals & Flight Model changes: MiGbuster
      IR Sensor: Spillone
      Cockpit grey repaint files: Ordway
      Templates based on previous work: Paulopanz/Spillone/Soulfreak/Ianapa
      Other decals and previous ini edits: WRENCH & USAFMTL Dave
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104A Starfighter, Pakistani Air Force - Wrench
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104A Starfighter Skins Pak, Part 2 - Wrench
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104C (61) Starfighter Skins/Ini Pak, Part 1 - Wrench
      SF2 DLC #28: F-104C (66) Starfighter Skins/Ini Pak, Part 2 - Wrench
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14664-sf2-dlc-28-f-104a-starfighter-pakistani-air-force/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14671-sf2-dlc-28-f-104a-starfighter-skins-pak-part-2/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14674-sf2-dlc-28-f-104c-61-starfighter-skinsini-pak-part-1/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14675-sf2-dlc-28-f-104c-66-starfighter-skinsini-pak-part-2/

F-104A Pack - Spillone104
      F-104C Pack 1.1 - Spillone104
      http://combatace.com/files/file/13082-f-104a-pack/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/13083-f-104c-pack/
      Original F-104A: Ajunaidr
      Added 3D parts and Fuel Tanks: Spillone104
      Textures : Spillone104 and Paulopanz
      Decals : USAFMTL (Dave) and Paulopanz
      INIs : Spillone104
      Effects : Spillone104
      Beta testers : Starfighter2 and Paulopanz
      Lockheed NF-104A for SF2 - Spillone104
      http://combatace.com/files/file/11594-lockheed-nf-104a-for-sf2/
      Added 3D parts: Spillone104
      Textures : Spillone104 with great Bobrock templates.
      Decals : JimBib
      INI and FM : Starfighter2 and Spillone104
      Effects : Starfighter2, X-Ray and Spillone104
      Beta testers : X-Ray, Starfighter2 and TheTestPilot
      Special thanks to the Team that created the original NF-104A mod for SFP1. (original readme included!)
      West German Marine Zippers - 7eleven
      JaboG 36 "Westfalen" F-104G - Hopsten Air Base - 7eleven
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14366-west-german-marine-zippers/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14368-jabog-36-westfalen-f-104g-hopsten-air-base-ca-1972/
      original model by - Third Wire
      GAF F-104G temp by - ravenclaw_007
      AMI & KLU Recon F-104G with Orpheus pod 1.0 - paulopanz
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14214-ami-klu-recon-f-104g-with-orpheus-pod/
      - Spillone104 new 3D parts & Orpheus upgrades
      - Steve S original SF-1 Orpheus
      - BobRock F-104G temps
      - Paulopanz skins, decals, screens, data.inis edits & upgrades
      F-104G_ROCAF - ace888
      http://combatace.com/files/file/11723-f-104g-rocaf/
      TK/Thirdwire
      Spillone104
      Starfighter2
      FastCargo
      Crab-02
      Spectre8750
      Turkish Air Force F-104S CB for SF2 v1.2 - PureBlue
      http://combatace.com/files/file/12999-turkish-air-force-f-104s-cb-for-sf2/
      Based on Thirdwire's F-104G model, also drop tanks by TW
      Skins from Spillone104's "F-104S Pack" by Steve_S and Bobrock
      Avionics/Sounds from Spillone104's "F-104S Pack" by Spillone
      Decals & SEA Skin from Soulfreak's "TuAF Zippers" pack.
      Cockpit textures from "F-104G High-Resolution Cockpit Textures 1.0 2005/10/29 by ?
      F-104S pylons and other additional 3D Parts by Crab_02
      Historical information from Serhat Güvenç's article on Zipper magazine (pdf included)
      INI Tweaks, Loadouts, Hangar screens and packaging by me, Pureblue
      F-104S pack for SF2 1.0+Fix- Spillone104
      http://combatace.com/files/file/12632-f-104s-pack-for-sf2/
      http://combatace.com/files/file/12635-f-104s-quick-fix/
      Added 3D details, Fuel tanks, INI work, flight model, sounds and effects: Spillone104
      Texture and decals: Steve_S and Bobrock
      Cockpit: Starfighter2
      Fake Pilot mod: FastCargo
      BETA testers: Aleks, Canadair, Spitwulf, Silverbolt, Starfighter2, Steve_S, The Test Pilot
      Inspired and basically based on the work of Crab_02 for the old F-104S mod.
      SF2 WOV F-104C&D-10 Starfighters - snapper 21
      http://combatace.com/files/file/9319-sf2-wov-f-104cd-10-starfighters/
      F-104C-10 and F-104D-10 Starfighters Mod by USAFMTL
      Original Model by Ajunaidr
      Skins by Sundowner
      Decals and data ini tweaks by USAFMTL
      Avionics by Fubar
      Drop tanks and data by Crab_02
      Cockpit: starfighter 2
      F-104A and C Pack for SF2 by SupGen 1.0 - SupGen
      http://combatace.com/files/file/14069-f-104a-and-c-pack-for-sf2-by-supgen/
      SuperGen, Wrench, Raven, and everyone else mentioned in Spillone104's download above.
      Lastly - Alot of references from NATO Figters 5 - eburger68
      This mod package builds upon "NATO Fighters 4+," previously released at CombatAce.com along with five update packages. In addition to carrying over most of the work from that earlier version of NATO Fighters, this new version incorporates a large number of new and updated items from the following modders, who generously allowed their use:
      ErikGen ....................................... updated/upgraded F-101C & RF-101C
      Spillone104 & Paulopanz ....................... updated F-104A/C
      Paulopanz ..................................... F-104G skins
      Crusader ...................................... F-105D & Harrier cockpit mods
      Frank Rosato ...................................... F-104A/C Pack for SF2
      Wrench ............................................ F-104C DLC 28 Pack for SF2
      Soulfreak ......................................... F-104G MFG skins
      Centurion ......................................... F-105D Hill AFB skins
      Crusader .......................................... F-105 gunsight mod
      I referenced so many packs, I am sure I missed someone, please forgive and let me know so I can properly credit you.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      Viper63a
    • By viper63a

View File F-15 Super Pack NF5 Campaigns Compatible Patch
      F-15 Super Pack NF5 Campaigns Compatible Patch
      By Viper63a   This patch makes the Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack (below) compatible with Nato Fighters 5 Campaigns. -------------------------------------------------------------
      ------------------------------------------------------------- There are two folders with different screen formats in this patch - 1024x768 and 1920x1080.   If you installed or want to the Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack into Nato Fighters 5, You need to update the references of the original F-15s with the news ones for the campaigns. This patch does that job for you. Plus, you get a new set of hi-rez campaign screens as well!   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------------------------------------------------- !! First and always - BACKUP! Make of copy of Nato Fighters 5 Campaigns folders in your Mod folder...   1) Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack must be already install per the readme in that pack.
      2) As always! Back up your current NF5 mod "Campaigns" folder.
      3) Copy the contents of the screen format you want into your NF5 mod "Campaigns" folder. Overwrite any conflicts.   -------------------------------------------------------------   Thats it - Enjoy!   ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- Submitter viper63a Submitted 04/15/2018 Category User Made Campaigns  
    • By viper63a
      F-15 Super Pack NF5 Campaigns Compatible Patch
      By Viper63a   This patch makes the Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack (below) compatible with Nato Fighters 5 Campaigns. -------------------------------------------------------------
      ------------------------------------------------------------- There are two folders with different screen formats in this patch - 1024x768 and 1920x1080.   If you installed or want to the Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack into Nato Fighters 5, You need to update the references of the original F-15s with the news ones for the campaigns. This patch does that job for you. Plus, you get a new set of hi-rez campaign screens as well!   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------------------------------------------------- !! First and always - BACKUP! Make of copy of Nato Fighters 5 Campaigns folders in your Mod folder...   1) Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack must be already install per the readme in that pack.
      2) As always! Back up your current NF5 mod "Campaigns" folder.
      3) Copy the contents of the screen format you want into your NF5 mod "Campaigns" folder. Overwrite any conflicts.   -------------------------------------------------------------   Thats it - Enjoy!   ------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
    • By viper63a
      This is a full stand-alone pack, no other mod packs are required. This pack is a REPLACEMENT and NOT an upgrade for FastCargo's F-15 Super Pack. You cannot simply install and over-write Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack with this pack. Nor, can you over-write this pack with Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack. This pack contains higher resolution jpeg skin files, so if you over-write Fastcargo's pack with this one, you will never see the new skins. If you over-write this pack with Fastcargo's pack, you will lose all the latest data files for flight model, weapons loadout and etc. If you just want the upgraded skins, those skins are available separately in the Skins section of this site. A later versions of those skins are already in this pack, so please don't upgrade this pack with earlier version of Viper63a's skins. Please refer to the "Installation" section in the Readme file, it will explain how you can install this of both packs   - The Mudhen Team! This pack contains all F-15E Strike Eagle variants and above. If you want the F-15A thru D Eagle variants (including Js), you can find them here. 
      -------------------------------------------------------------   1) All NEW 4096x Skins in JPG format and tons of new decals (also includes optional 2048x skins).
      2) Repainted Cockpits by Viper63a and RWR list by Spudknocker.
      3) All NEW updated Data and Loadout files from Spudknocker and Fanatic Modder.
      4) All NEW 1920x1080 *Hangar.jpg, *Loading.jpg and *Loadout.tga (also includes optional 1024x768 screens).
      5) Excellent new weapons and ejection seats from Ravenclaw_007!
      6) Excellent Florian Pilot upgrades by JAT81500!   Included planes: F-15E, F-15I, F-15K, F-15S, F-15SA, F-15SE, F-15SG and fictional F-15G, F-15H and F-15ISE Eagles...   Included squadrons: USAF: 16WS (OT), 90FS (AK), 333FS (SJ), 334FS (SJ), 335FS (SJ), 336FS (SJ), 389FS (MO), 391SF (MO), 492FS (LN), 493FS (LN) and 494FS (LN) Squadrons for F-15E, F-15E (00), F-15E (04), F-15E (14) and F-14SE.
      HAF: Fictional 336th (Olympus) Squadron for F-15H.
      IAF: Two variations of the Israeli 69th (Hammers & Sixty Niners) Squadrons for F-15I and F-15ISE.
      RoKAF: 102nd (Blue Dragons) and 122nd (Jaguars) Squadrons for F-15K and F-15K (10).
      SAF: 92nd Squadron for F-15S, F-15S (15) and F-15SA.
      RoSAF: 149th Squadron for F-15SG.
      GAF: Fictional Jg71N90J, Jg72N90J, Jg73N90J and Jg74N90J Squadrons.   Included are many Easter eggs! Squadron decals, personal nose arts and many thers! Some are in your face and some you may never see until you cycle through all the planes. There are hundreds(?) of plane combinations and variations. So have fun!!! LOL...   ** Optional Package: (You're on your own here...for advanced players...) Please refer to the Readme in the "Optional" folder to...
      1) Install Additional/Alternate 1024x768 and 1920x1080 Hangar and Loading screens.
      2) Install 1024x768 Hangar and Loading screens. This pack has 1920x1080 screens by default.
      3) Downgrade the default 4096x to 2048x skins if you have performance issues with the larger skins.   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------------------------------------------------- >> WARNING! Read Carefully if you have or plan to install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...   !! First and always - BACKUP! Make of copy of the F-15* folders in your Mod folders...Objects\Aircraft and Decals folders...   ** Option 1) If you already have Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack installed...    a) Backup and delete the following folders (if you have them) in <Your mod folder locations>\Objects\Aircraft\...   !! DO NOT DELETE the stock TW "F-15A" and "F-15A_Baz" folders! This pack DOES NOT REPLACE stock TW F-15s!   F-15E
      F-15E_00
      F-15E_04
      F-15E_14
      F-15G
      F-15H
      F-15I
      F-15ISE
      F-15K
      F-15K_10
      F-15S
      F-15S_15
      F-15SA
      F-15SE
      F-15SG      b) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.   ** Option 2) If you installed this mod and want to install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...      a) Install Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack and overwrite...
         b) Go back to install option 1)...   ** Option 3) If you don't have Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack already install...      a) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Add F15 SoundList
      -------------------------------------------------------------   Lastly, this is highly recommended. Read the "Add F15 SoundList.txt" readme file on adding the F-15 sound files included in this pack to your "Flight\SoundList.ini" file.   -------------------------------------------------------------   Thats it - Enjoy!   ------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
      Credits:
      The Mudhen Maintenance Team 2016
      Viper63a - Upgraded Skins, Decals, Cockpit and Menu Screens.
      Spudknocker - Upgraded Flight Model and Weapons Loadout.
      Fanatic Modder - Upgraded Flight Model and Engine Emitters.
      RavenClaw_007 - Freaking insane Weapons and Ejection Seats!
      JAT81500 - For the excellent Florian Pilot upgrades!
      Hi Ho Silvers - AfterBurner Mod. April 2016   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Salute to the 2010 F-15 Super Pack Team for the original
      F-15 Super Pack!
      TK - For the ThirdWire series of sims.
      The Mirage Factory - For the nice F-15D MSIP aircraft...in particular Flying Toaster, wpnssgt, and Dave for making the F-15 MAX files available for me to play with.
      Kei Nagase - For the awesome skins for the F-15 ACTIVE.
      AleDucat - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.
      Deuces - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.
      Diego - For the Modern USAF Pilot skins.
      Fubar512 - For the FM work.
      JimmyBib - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.
      MoonJumper - Avionics work.
      Sundowner - Textures.
      USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.
      Wpnssgt - Models, Textures.
      Kesselburt - Original F-15C cockpit.
      Kout - Loading and Hanger Screens.
      Kct - Textures and decals for the F-15SG.
      Brain32 - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.
      Mago - F-15E Cockpit.
      331KillerBee - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).
      Lexx Luthor - Siberian Sky Experimental 3-D Rocket Exhaust
      JAT81500 - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.
      To my fellows at Combatace for helping me beta test and work out bugs.
      Any errors or mistakes are entirely mine. FastCargo
      12 Jan 10

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..