Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I have been having a great time installing some "legacy" titles on my laptop including my old copies of LOMAC and Black Shark. I can get both to run really well with no real showstopper problems. I managed to get Flaming Cliffs 2 running really well but one issue bothering me is the complete lack of 3d trees and buildings. 

I have the appropriate settings in the graphics set and I have looked at the various tweaks suggested for the config files but no joy. All other terrain and objects in FC2 are fine and I have no such problems with Black Shark or LOMAC. 

I'm running windows 11, I7 CPU, 16GB RAM and an intel iris XE. I suspect the Iris XE to be the issue but, as I said, it manages fantastically with the other titles. 

Any pointer or suggestions for a workaround welcome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..