Sign in to follow this  
ruckinel

Newbie Need Help: getting more than just cargo ships in Anti-Ship missions

Hi, im new to SFP1. Ive downloaded a few more ships and put them into the 'objects' folder as instructed, how do i now fly Anti-Ship missions against these ships, instead of the Cargo/Tanker ships.

Thanks

Guest capun

It's a quirk in the game, the default anti-ship missions are only against ships declared CARGO_SHIP and infrequently against ships declared TANKER, all of the warships are declared WARSHIP. There are other quirks, at the end mostly the cargo ship gets to be the target.

You need to make custom missions to fly against the warships

It's a quirk in the game, the default anti-ship missions are only against ships declared CARGO_SHIP and infrequently against ships declared TANKER, all of the warships are declared WARSHIP. There are other quirks, at the end mostly the cargo ship gets to be the target.

You need to make custom missions to fly against the warships

cheers for that

I have had every so often when the stars are in the house of the 7th sun and the blue moon is rising a warship pop-up. 9 times out of 10 it is one of the add-on carriers that I have added that for some reason pops up as an enemy unit. I have had this happen as well in the Merc Campaign of SFP:1