Sign in to follow this  
suhsjake

Release Questions

I have modified the F-5E Tiger II by Marage Factory and turned it into a German verson, the F-5F Kleiner Tiger. Do I need to obtain there permission to release it or if I give the right people credit in the read me, will that be enough. I don't want to make anybody mad.

Thanks,

suhsjake

Guest capun

IMHO it is always good manners to ask the original developers, look at their readme/installation text file to see what the restrictions and/or requirements they have for redistribution/changes.

You may want to be specific of what you plan to release in the package like a data ini change, or a full package with the LOD's included.

It says nothing about restrictions but I will try to contact them. The only thing I really did was modified the data file, modified the skins, added decals, and load outs for it.

Thanks

(Nice to see another Californian)

Guest Sony Tuckson

It's a go!

MF sees no problem, unless you intend to sell it, as long as it remains freeware like the original files, go for it!

I'm curious to see this model...

Its the same model, just modded to go faster, squadron, numbers, and other fun stuff.

Thanks for letting me release this

img00007ib8.png

a screen they now carry a sparrow and four sidewinders and goes 20-30 kts faster

I will be releasing it tomarrow at lunch.

Regards,

suhsjake