Phantom59

A-7F StrikeFighter

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...ode=sst&id=2702
File Name: A-7F StrikeFighter

File Submitter: Phantom59

File Submitted: 25 May 2006

File Updated: 6 Aug 2006

File Category: A-7

This modification is completely fictional and based on data that I was able to obtain on the web for the USAF A-7F Strikefighter program. The model is the A-7D done by ArmourDave who has given me permission to use it for this effort. Thanks again ArmourDave for all your great work and aircraft! The skins are modifications of Marcelo's and Bananimal's great A-7D skins.

This mod includes the TV guided weapons mod from SP4 so you can use Mavericks and other optically guided weapons. It has internal chaff and flares but needs an external pod if you want ECM.

Please don't give me any credit for this mod. This fantastic aircraft was developed by ArmourDave and the outstanding skins were created for the A-7D by Marcelo and Bananimal. The only thing I did was a little FM modification to the ini files. As a side note, any and all A-7D skins will work for this mod.

Again, thanks to all the great modders and skinners in the Strike Fighters, Wings Over Vietnam and Wings over Europe community. You are the greatest Flightsim community on the web, bar none. And a special thanks to TK for his continueing efforts to make this sim better for all of us.

Cheers!!!!

CowboyK

Click here to download this file