How do I get this to lock on to a ship?

I press "7" to select "Air-to-Ground" then? :blink:

Hope someone can help me

Many thanks,

Oli_UK

I assume that your using the SU-25T, when you hit "7" you then press "O" to activate your TV targeting. Use the slew controls, (Same as for the Maveric targeting, or selecting A2A tgts on the radar) and highlight your target hen press "TAB" to lock the display onto it. After that, press "SHIFT-O" to engage the Laser range finder/designator, and launch when you get the "LA, Launch Authorised" lessage in the Hud.

A Usefull tip might be for you to go through the training missions, they really are a lot of help, I just wish they were more interactive.

I assume that your using the SU-25T, when you hit "7" you then press "O" to activate your TV targeting. Use the slew controls, (Same as for the Maveric targeting, or selecting A2A tgts on the radar) and highlight your target hen press "TAB" to lock the display onto it. After that, press "SHIFT-O" to engage the Laser range finder/designator, and launch when you get the "LA, Launch Authorised" lessage in the Hud.

A Usefull tip might be for you to go through the training missions, they really are a lot of help, I just wish they were more interactive.

I'm using the SU-33, I haven't got Flaming Cliff yet, it's in the post :grin:

So how would I go about getting it lock now, since theirs no SU-25T TV thing? :blink:

In the mission the ship has to be designated as a primary target. A diamond will appear in the HUD for the ship and you can lock onto and fire on the diamond.