Sign in to follow this  
Firecage

Answers to a few questions I get about the Plane Fest Campaign

I have a few people who sent me some questions and I thought I would just answer them here.

1) In the original form the allies are not upgrading like you expected

There is a line in the wwicamp3_data.ini :

ForceWithInitiative=1 <---- change this to 2 and the germans will have the harder time on upgrades.

If you look on the planning map in the original one I have posted you will see the allies seem to always be on the offensive. Hince it slows down the delivery of the supplies and planes by quite a bit. Or at least everytime I look at the planning map it holds true.

2) Why so few French Planes

Well I was going to put in more but the planes im after haven't come out from the mods yet. I am VERY MUCH waiting for tex to pop the Neuiports out (hint hint prod prod). At that time I can do a mix of spads and neuiports and make the French a bit more immersive.

3) No Americans?

Ok I understand but for the planes that are available right now the only thing I can do is dupe the RAF for right now. IF this is something you all want to see even though it will be close to the same I dont mind putting the section in.

4) No bombers to fly?

Well I still have a ton of problems on bombing missions so they are left to AI.

5) I keep getting an UPGRADE from an Alb D1 to an EIII ... wtf kinda upgrade is that.

LOL well the game engine looks at the available dates of planes and seems to pick whats in the time frame as available. Even if its not in the FIXED list of upgrades. The only way I know of right now to fix this is to take the last available date of the EIII and the EVI to 2/16 and that way they will not cause the issue.

Maybe someone can explain a bit more here as to what I can change to help this one.

Hope this help clear up any questions on the campaign.

Feel free to drop a line on idea's and I will try and put patches out for anything thats worth re posting.

----Firecage----