Sign in to follow this  
Laton

New FM's

Hi Guys,

peter01 is heading off on a business trip and asked me to post revised FM's for the following aircraft

that he's worked up:

Moraine-Saulnier Type H

Moraine-Saulnier Type L

Moraine-Saulnier Type L O

Moraine-Saulnier Type L AO

Pfalz E.I

Pfalz E.III

Pfalz E.III O

Pfalz E.III AO

I've just loaded the pack to the WW1 flight model section at CombatAce, they should be available soon.

I'll also put them up on the Effects page of my website and update the release versions/packs on CA in the next day or so.

Edited by Laton

Thanks Laton.

Just to let everyone know the changes are minimal. reducing roll on the planes a bit, more like early warbirds now, and will fit in well with others - Pfalz EIV an V, and others I am doing for early period. AI still just as good :smile:

The 2 seaters have been modified a bit more - time was a factor in initial release.

Guest Charles

Thanks, Peter - a nice Anzac day present for us.

Sorry Charles, missed this one, was heading os on that day.

There does does seem to be a largish and strong contingent of us still at it in the skies over France even today with this game :lol:

Thanks for your various comments posted on the FMs, very much appreciated....it does take a bit of work, don't know how you did/do so many, and some very hard ones to boot.