Sign in to follow this  
Foxendown

Trying to mod campaign...looking for help please

Hello everyone, I'm new to FE and I've been trying to make some modest changes to one of the campaigns (St Mihiel Op), but without success. The aim was to give me a choice of aircraft to fly by including some of the the very nice add on ac from Skunkworks. Here's what I've done so far.

1. Extracted the WWWCAMP1.INI and WWWCAMP_DATA.INI files from the MissionData.cat file using the SFP 1E Extract utility. As I understand it, these files will now override the ones in the *.cat file.

2. Altered both these files for a few of the squads to show different aircraft and also ensured that the right skins were specified. For example, I changed the starting aircraft from Fokker DVIIF to PfalzDIII for Jasta 19.

3. Changed the in service dates for the Pfalz so that it is still in service during this campaign.

3 Copied the WWWCAMP.INI file to the \Campaigns\WWWCamp1 folder.

However, when I start the campaign, the Pfalz shows up OK in the Create Campaign screen but as soon as the first mission loads I'm back to the Fokker. The add on planes work fine in single missions.

I've probably missed something obvious and would be grateful for any help on offer.

Let me Pm you and I will try and help although Im not an expert. I dont want to babble in open forum.

Ok check your PMs now I left you a msg on this :clapping:

Edited by Firecage