Sign in to follow this  
Ruggbutt

SAM Hunt AAR Part 2

Beagle runs in again and targets the S300 radar. Rifle!

SAM_hunt014.jpg

SAM_hunt016.jpg

Beagle makes a CCRP run on the last Strela. The Rockeye does it's job.

SAM_hunt013.jpg

With no more air defenses, the S300 site is easy pickings. The launchers are still lined up straight so I orient my aircraft for multiple drops along their axis. Nose down, CCIP mode.

SAM_hunt017.jpg

I pickle the last four Mk20's on the pylons. They hit their mark.

SAM_hunt018.jpg

SAM_hunt021.jpg

AWACS calls to tell us that we've 2 Mig's inbound, at our 7 o'clock and 80 miles. Beagle joins up with me and we drop altitude to put the mountains in between us and the Migs.

SAM_hunt023.jpg

SAM_hunt025.jpg

Any time you can put your plane down in one piece you've had a great day. As usual, I put it down on the numbers. ;)

SAM_hunt026.jpg

There's a photo recon mission planned for later tonite to verify that we destroyed the S300 site. While Beagle and I know there's nothing left but smoking metal, the brass likes to see the pictures. Next time I take a Polaroid with me......................

Sweet Pictorial Rugg :good:

Almost choked on me Coffee when I saw an A-10 taking on the S-300 site.........then I read a little further :biggrin:

Edited by 159th_Viper