Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

Install the same aircraft with diff names?

If I want to have 2 F/A-18's in the same install and have them show up as seperate aircraft from the selection list (i.e. one normal and one to say FA-18A Aggressor) what do i need to change to have the new folder name FA-18 Aggressor recoginzed?

You have for example F-18 folder with F-18.ini, make a new folder named "F-18Agressor" and rename F-18.ini to F-18Agressor.ini. Then to show different name in the aircraft list, in that "main", now F-18Agressor.ini, under "Aircraft Data" change line "AircraftFullName=" from F-18 to F-18Agressor.

Hope this helped. :smile:

Edited by Brain32

I got the rename part. Thanks for the rename of the ini info. That sealed the deal. Thanks this will help me with my theme oriented installs i am doing. much appreciated. Again this kind of help is what makes this community work. Thanks again.