Sign in to follow this  
kukulino

Mig-29A od Mirage Factory

Damn this is a nice plane.. much better than the old version... But nice to see my MiG-29G mod was downloaded 1749 times

Damn this is a nice plane.. much better than the old version... But nice to see my MiG-29G mod was downloaded 1749 times

Yes, skin is great, model too... Plus those weather mod and effects packs and tree mods it is all upgraded into much higher level than original unmoded install :biggrin:

And Mig-29G with 1749 downloads is GREAT result for your mod :good:

Maybe there is a way how make from Mig-29 model new versions via your method. Mig-29S for example, with extended spine, with fuel probe on other varants. Just ideas. No Mirage factory Mig-29A is released to this date, so we need stay in ideas sphere.

Small Mig-29 versions reviews in czech language:

http://www.valka.cz/newdesign/v900/clanek_851.html

http://ww1.valka.cz/newdesign/v800/clanek_11007.html

Edited by kukulino

I plan to post the next weeks my Su-27mod with two more pylons and moved IR sensor without canards... Just have to finish the mapping, later the J-8II and JJ-8II <-- this has a fps hit don`t know why.. I think cause of using many BMP`s .. will put all the stuff on one!

Which Su-27 version it will represents? You posted Su-35BM topic, so this version?

We need ugraded Su-27 versions, whose are usable in A2G missions too. This newer soviet planes are missing in game. There is way edit Su-27 for personal use, of course for everybody. But official mod, discussed in its own topic is ideal way how to get it in life :yes: But this supposed project leader who coordinate informations and than he add them into his WIP, of course. So you are project leader and modder, so new mod is comming soon, as you wrote. Looky forward :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

any news on this ird?! saw some pics arpound ... this planes looks great, I gave up my updatingproject for the current MiG-29G I wanted to fit in a HuD and some other small additions for this ageing modell!

Really donno. TMF released western planes (A-7, Israely F-4 versions), but Soviet planes are still with WIP status.

I have hear no news about TMF Mig-29A :cray:

On the other hand, AmokFloo posted some WIP Mig-29UB screenshots on CombatAce. So this are good "news" to Mig-29 fans :biggrin:

Release date unknown, as far as I know :dntknw:

Edited by kukulino

Any new photos ,videos ??? Somebody find? :smile:

On the other hand, AmokFloo posted some WIP Mig-29UB screenshots on CombatAce. So this are good "news" to Mig-29 fans

I saw that too.

Nice too see it!

But Amokfloo said that he is ending other projects now.

We must be patient!

Ok I talked to fubar yesterday and he said to me that the main stuff is done and the plane is finished and it needs only some small stuff to be sorted out, don`t ask what or how bur the bird could be released in the near future.

:-)

Blackbird that's great information!!! We must wait only a week or two ..... :blink:

Edited by Signum

saw this review too, can`t wait to fly around with this beast. also Erwin has the M version as WIP, I have testflown it.. (early WIP)

also Erwin has the M version as WIP, I have testflown it.. (early WIP)

Is he planning to do the new cockpit to M version ?