Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

lees web site "down" ?

Guest Ranger332

Is it just me or is majoe lees aerdome stalled out now was loading well last week but now stalls out around 40% at loadup any one know whats up ? :oops:

Havent heard but I cant even get his website to come up at all. Its like his server is down or something.

By the way, anyone know when Gabby Gabreski passed away? He was a childhood hero of mine... Im sure gonna miss him and his generation, they made America what it is today, we owe them a LOT.

God speed pard, we're gonna miss ya...

Guest Ranger332

Top of my head dont know but a web search will find it look up his name and or aces of ww2

Guest Ranger332

odd though he had 28 kills and Richard Bong had 40 kills

Dick became enamored of flying as a small boy, watching planes fly over the farm carrying mail for President Calvin Coolidge's summer White House in Superior. As a college student he learned to fly in the Civilian Pilot Training program; at the age of 20 he became a flying cadet in the US Army Air Corps, in time for the entry of America into World War II. Dick became America's all-time Ace of Aces, downing 40 enemy planes in the Pacific theater of the war while flying P-38 fighter planes. His many decorations for outstanding skills and extraordinary courage included the Congressional Medal of Honor.Major Bong, Ace of American Aces in all our wars, is destined to hold the title for all time. With the weapons we possess today, no war of the future will last long enough for any pilot to run up 40 victories again.