Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Rules of engagment(Marines Vs navy)

A Army General, Air Force General, Marine General, and a Navy Admiral are standing in a hanger after a cerimony and the discussion came up about which branch of the service is the most brave. Well of course the Army General pipes up and says "Here I will prove the Army is the bravest." he calls over a to one of his soldiers and says "Soldier, I want you to go and stand in front of that tank!" of course the soldier says "Yes Sir!" and gets run over by the tank and killed. The Marine General says "That's nothing, watch this." and tells one of his marines "Marine, I want you to go lay down on that grenade." the Marine says "HooRaa!" and goes and blows himself into little marine pieces. The Air Force General laughs and says "Ok, watch this." He tells his airman " Airman, I want you to go file those reports asap!" the Airman goes over and starts filing and dies from massive blood loss due to multiple paper cuts.

The Admiral stands there in shock and says "well let's give this a shot." He turns to a seaman and says "Seaman, I want you to go clean that head with a toothbrush." The seaman stands there and without hesitation says "With all due respect, screw you sir!".

The Generals couldn't believe it, while the Admiral just laughed. One of the Generals says "Well, guess you lose Admiral." The Admiral snickered and said "On the contrary fellas, it takes a man with balls of steal to tell an Admiral- screw you."

Guest Ranger332

it wont "come up to view