Sign in to follow this  
Vogel

Thanks for the pretty new patch, but.............

Been away........patches are GREAT, support is GREAT, the choices are GREAT! Thanks OFF guys......GAW

With the new patch 1.32d mini I have made a flight with my one remaining pilot of Jasta Boelcke JGIII 'Loerzer' on the 7th of August 1918. After the first flight I noticed that I had left the enemy guns on medium so this is a test of that and not the easy setting which I will have to test later as my vacation is ended and I am back to work.

At game startup when my plane was on the field before engine start, I immediately noticed that there was very little to no flak and artillery sound at all. This is with the effects slider at 50. A big difference from before where the sound was extreme both in rate of fire and loudness while still on the ground.

As I began my flight I could hear artillery off in the distance and it was at a reasonable sound volume, not like before where at slider 50 it was very loud. When I approached the front lines I could see flak explosions in the air at a distance and artillery strikes on the ground. I swear they both had different sound levels according to their distance from me! I was not able to continue on towards the front to test this further because we were attacked by Spad13s who rapidly tore apart my flight and left me alone to battle 6 of them.

Now there is no time to make another pilot and reach that date for awhile. I will be testing this further when time allows. I'd be very pleased to hear anyone elses results with the sound levels and also a comparison between easy and hard enemy guns.

Thanks to the Team for fixing this. :clapping: That's impressive in the way you released a fix so quickly and the fact that you listened to my complaint with me being at the lower end of the high skill levels of the pilots here.