Sign in to follow this  
Southside Bucky

Skin Request!

I hate to sound pushy, but if any of you skin job fella's have a bit of time on your hands, is there any chance you might take the Nieuports; 11, 16, 17 & 24 into the paint shop and give 'em a coat of RFC PC10?

I'd be forever grateful! :yes:

I hate to sound pushy, but if any of you skin job fella's have a bit of time on your hands, is there any chance you might take the Nieuports; 11, 16, 17 & 24 into the paint shop and give 'em a coat of RFC PC10?

I'd be forever grateful! :yes:

How many Nieuports had PC10 as their paint scheme? I must admit I haven't fully looked into it that much, even when I was concentrating on the paint schemes for the earlier French scouts. The RNAS had the 11's but weren't they clear doped and had a combination of French and British markings,(I have a skin nearing completion). I have seen a camo colour scheme for Dallas's 11... or was it a 16? Albert Ball flew a 16 for a while, but wasn't that camouflaged in green and brown also? If there is a PC10 version I'd happily skin one.... I'll put together some RFC 17s as well. (I haven't tried any of the 17s 'cos I could never get the gun variation placements to work). I am also thinking of skinning the blue nosed 11 used in Turkey. Do we have a suitable terrain?

Hi Stephen.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

First off, click on the link below and download the last file uploaded by Christian (post No.26)...It should sort out your upper wing Lewis problem.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php/topic/31995-nieuport-17-ghost-guns/page__st__20

Regarding the PC10 (or green/brown camo) Nieuports: If you like, I could send you some photos or colour profiles for reference. If so, please PM me with your email address.

Thanks again.

Bucky