I used yesterday a 2 sided TGA as canopy texture and it works without flickering!!! I use max 09 and the current exporter. It works fine!

I just wanted to share this info to all moders, maybe they update current models or use it for future ones.

best regards

Martin

Can you describe the flickering problem more in depth? I don't think I've ever seen it on a canopy.

The best example for a flickering canopy is the Ef2000, the creator used a 2sided TGA for it and it`s flickering when you see it ingame. Even MF planes use only 1 sided tga`s, Fastcargo I think too and nearly everyone cause of this flickering problem. I exported yesterday accidently a 2 sided tga for my project and it works without flickerin ingame, maybe TK changed something or even 3Dmax. I have to say the flickering of the Ef2000 is repeatable in Sf2 series, my last exported TGA`s don`t flicker so I think it hast something to do with max 2009