Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

New F-15c Hangar Screen

If anyone likes it, Ill post it to the Biohaz files area with Jeffs' permission as another "screen pack".

f15c_hangar.jpg

Guest capun

pcpilot

Please post it. I like it.

Any other screens available?

Thanks

Hi Capun, Not just yet. I have to finish a main screen I promised Chief. But I am planning some MiG screens for the -19 and -21's.

Guest Gramps

Good work, more exposure the Eagle gets the better! Dig out some F-15E photos, you're gonna need them soon!

Cheers

Gramps

Thanks Gramps, glad you liked it. Ill definately start lookin for those fotos. ;)

I also discovered my ancient copy of PSP ver.4.2 doesnt do layers. So unfortunately Chief, I cant do the Valions main screen. At least I havent been able to figure it out yet. My apologies. I hope an VA-15 hangar screen will help salve the broken promise...

A-7B_HANGAR.jpg

Im also trying some things with the foto you sent. the problem is the background is too light so the hangar screen lettering doesnt show up. Im hoping my version of PSP will do the translucent square like some screens have. I just havent figured out yet if it does.

Im going to posts these two screens within the next day or two. Its late now and my puppies are barkin'.

Edited by pcpilot

Was foolin with it this morning and all of a sudden the light came on and somebody was home! I figured out how to do the translucent background on a photo. Here's a quickie look, still want to add some lettering and insignia, similar to whats on the other A-7B screen, though maybe not so big.

Basic2.jpg

Some of you guys might wonder why the big deal, but chief and I were on the same ship, USS Independance CV-62, that carried one of the same squadrons, VA-15 Valions. Though not quite at the same time. I think we missed each other by a couple, 3 years. He happened to have this nice shot of a Valions plane and I wanted to do a main screen for him, though unfortunately my software isnt as good as I thought, its an old version. So I hope he likes the hangar screens instead.

P.S. Actually, Im trying to make up for all those times me and my boatswainmate buddies snuck up to the airdale berthing and slapped some pink bellies on his compadres... ;)

Edited by pcpilot