Sign in to follow this  
brownba

Mig-25 radar help please

Hi everyone. I have just purchased WoE and also installed the Operation Desert Storm mod. I'm trying to fly the foxbat but can't for the life of me figure out how to work the radar. The scan distances don't change and I can't lock any targets up when they appear on the radar screen. Radar in allied aircraft work just fine however.

Guest rscsjsuso5

try here search for it http://www.column5.us/

enjoy,also read the readme/manual/kb if needed.

Edited by rscsjsuso5

What exactly should I search for on the site you linked? I downloaded the mig-25 and read the readme.doc but there is nothing about radar. I have also searched this site but haven't found anything so far. Can you be more specific please?

try here search for it http://www.column5.us/

enjoy,also read the readme/manual/kb if needed.

Guest rscsjsuso5

to be specific when redcrown says bogie or enemky aircraft press r then press t to track and lock on target also the radar should have two modes meaning radar which u have to pay close attention since it isn't build correctly due to heavy green color and u have air to air mode for missiles, u will need to make sure its avionic60 in your aircraft main ini file. press backspace to select missile . the radar should give u a small/many green dash to represent enemy aircraft. radar key=pg up and pg dn =range should be 10,20,30 etc something like that.

enjoy if u have any problem c5's site can help u out.