Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Individual Aircraft Skin Categories

Just wondered if there had been any movement regarding putting the downloadable skins into categories (like the FE downloads section}

I know there was some discussion, but it seems to have fizzled out :drinks:

Yes, would be much better if it could be done

That's out of my reach... I thin Erik can help with that... or even Dave. Try them Widow.. if it's something I can do, naturally, I will.

OvS

I know there was some discussion, but it seems to have fizzled out drinks.gif

The admins are willing to set things up however we want, but they will only do it once, so we'd better be sure of what we want before we do it.

When I put the poll up some months ago, there weren't but a handful of opinions raised, which I considered too small a fraction of the forum to be representative. Thus, I let the matter fizzle.

The admins are willing to set things up however we want, but they will only do it once, so we'd better be sure of what we want before we do it.

When I put the poll up some months ago, there weren't but a handful of opinions raised, which I considered too small a fraction of the forum to be representative. Thus, I let the matter fizzle.

Well, perhaps try again..if no-one contributes, we just do it the same as FE?

Well, perhaps try again..if no-one contributes, we just do it the same as FE?

I say do it that way and be done. Some sort of organization, even if nonoptimal, would be far better than to the current complete lack thereof.

I say do it that way and be done. Some sort of organization, even if nonoptimal, would be far better than to the current complete lack thereof.

Agreed

USAFMTL has replied to the request...for which I for one, am very grateful..thank you to him :drinks:

"UK

I can do it but it takes alot of time. I will try to start on it over the weekend. I have my drill weekend so I am on my 12 day slog through the muck I have to do every month. I will work on it piece meal but over presidents day weekend I think I can get it done. No promises on a completetion date though but I will do it."