Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

what features are you looking forward to the most?

Of all the neat things they are saying this title will have what one are you looking forward ot the most?for me it's being able to run the ASW gauntlet with friend in the same boat..man this will be fun!now if SA is true to form this should rock!

I want scalable ranges for acoustic targets and Multiplayer that works, and allows say me to be a P-3 Orion and hunt you down while you (Dagger) control the sub. Do you sprint and do course changes? Do you lie and try and wait me out? Am I able to drop a weapon for a kill in say 30 minutes with you trailing the battlegroup for a shot...or are you able to get a shot at the carrier?

If they pull that off, this will be the mother of all ASW simulations.

Cheers

Beer

You know guys, I think Im looking forward to the hunt the most. I was an old tincan sailor and huntin subs seems like the natural thing to do. So you will probably be running my seahawk and frigate gauntlet dag, hehe. Of course, if my lookouts or sonar reports a fish in the water and I know that I didnt fire it... :shok::help:

I would like to see an addon sometime that adds the Spruance class. Wasnt a better skimmer sub hunter out there...anywhere. :victory:

You forgot to mention Beer that the playable subs will be able to fire sub launched SAMs at P3Cs and MH-60s. That will tend to make things interesting for the sub hunters in the air platforms--dicey business. :tomato: :yes: