Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT I nearly lost my best friend

Yes, not all of them are the same. They have different personalities, very much like humans. But both dogs and cats do have some behavioral traits that are shared, at least to some extent, by all the individuals of the species.

Thanks Rugbyfan...I too love Cats (I love pretty much all Animals really)..We have an old Tomcat here..just celebrated his 17th Birthday!...he's scraggy, battle scared, skinny and a little old whinge bucket!..he lives by his Radiator...moves only to eat, drink..relieve himself...and thwack our other Collie round the Chops...with his (still remarkably) vicious claws!!!...Max learned long ago..to give him a wide berth!...But Sophie has still got her youthful inexperience!.....but OLD Jack the Cat is a veteran of many nights on the tiles...with females he has outlived...and has many young pretenders to his crown, that bear a strikingly similar look to him!..hmmm

And as all Cat owners know...there is only one..Monarch in the House!..and it ain't us..or them smelly old Dogs!! :no:

UKW,

17 years old, he has had a good long life, and just like your 2 dogs, I bet he has a hell of a lot of character.I bet Max gives him a wide berth, so too will Sophie when she has matured a bit.

You got that right, the cats always come first, and if they don't they whinge until they do.

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972