Sign in to follow this  
Uhu

A "hacked" campaign won't show up in selection screen

Hello!

In a working install on NF5 in a fully merged environment, I had the idea of including some stuff of Clancy's Red Storm Rising, given that there is already a RSR, Phase 2. It would have consisted of making use of several squadrons of US and french navy planes (from the Nimitz: F-14, A-6E and from the Foch: Super Étendards and Crusaders, given that both carriers were hypothetically put out of service if not outright sunk).

But, inexperiented I am towards those activities, I took care of duplicating the original "campaigne5rsr" folder, but must have overlooked a typo or the like in the course of the INI editing.

The italian squadrons come from the "SF2-NF5_ItalianCampaign" mod available here.

Could somebody please  have a look at my files below and help me troubleshoot the error?

Regards, Uhu

campaigne5brsr_DATA.INI.txt

campaigne5brsr.ini.txt