Sign in to follow this  
VONTOBLER

Help with June FE2 Patch

Ok, I have reloaded FE2, after the June patch FE2 patch caused the game to quit working.I reloaded the game without add-ons thinking this may be why it stopped working the last time. After I reloaded the game I played a few missions,then would add the march 10 patch,reboot play a few missions,load the May 10 patch,reboot play a few missions. Now up to this point everything works fine, but then when I load the June 10 Patch I will go to load a mission and the program stops working. I hope someone on here can help.

Thank You,

VonTobler

Edited by VONTOBLER

Hi VonTobler

You are not alone. I had similar problems. There appears to be a bug in the Jun patch.

Without restore I would have dropped the computer in the swimming pool.

The link at the TW site was not active for the past two days.

It may be that TW is revising the patch. Meanwhile I restored and reinstalled and stopped updates with the May patch.

I am running XP Pro Sp3 - for now. I'm looking at an upgrade to W7 64 but not ready yet to jump in.

There is a subroutine which reroutes the GFX in the patch. I suspect that subroutine.

just loaded the july 6 update ,all is well in my world once again,thanks for just being here everyone. I really do appreciate all the help that is made available here from all of you fine folks.

Yours Respectfully,

VonTobler