Sign in to follow this  
xrearl

SFP1 F-4E Killing a MiG-23

A F-4E kill over the desert.

post-5739-1147754854_thumb.jpg

A F-4E kill over the desert.

WHAT THA HECK???!! How'd ya do that????? :shok::rolleyes:

The Mig shoot down was me running and the mig gave chase. I just turned around, got lock ,and fired a sparrow. The screen shot was done by,first pause the game. second goto outside view(f6)and moving around till I liked the screen.I used Adobe photo shop to clean up the shot :yes:

The same old story. Fly the airplane to a point in space were the weapons can be effectively utilized.

post-11823-1147843360_thumb.jpg

Showtime 11 attempts to zap Mig17 with LAU3s. No joy. Seperates, feints for ground target, turns toward bandit, good growl, fox 2. Result shown

post-11823-1147843294_thumb.jpg

Buick 11 and 12 get bounced by MIG21s. Bandits attempt to out turn more technologicly advanced Navy piston engine attack aircraft, bandits fly into stream of 20 mike mike. Result shown.

Next question please. CL

Edited by charlielima

The same old story. Fly the airplane to a point in space were the weapons can be effectively utilized.

post-11823-1147843360_thumb.jpg

Showtime 12 attempts to zap Mig17 with LAU3s. No joy. Seperates, feints for ground target, turns toward bandit, good growl, fox 2. Result shown

post-11823-1147843294_thumb.jpg

Buick 11 and 12 get bounced by MIG21s. Bandits attempt to out turn more technologicly advanced Navy piston engine attack aircraft, bandits fly into stream of 20 mike mike. Result shown.

Next question please. CL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sniff: :rofl:

tha A-1 is hilarious.

I'm such a nugget.

post-11823-1148081196_thumb.jpg

I keep forgetting to pickle my A2G junk when I play with the bandits. :ph34r: CL