Sign in to follow this  
charlielima

I'm Sniveling Again

Hey Gruppe. Its been awhile since I sniveled for more bitchin sierra. And we got gobs of it of course. As a card carring member of the Maskless Mafia and the XO of the Bare Faced Dilbert Militia Here it comes:

T-28 trojan, not the yellow kiddy car but the tactical COIN plane the black birds or ravens flew. a D model I believe. Nope I'm not tired of my SPADS or Black Ponies yet!

Tactical Pod for the hustler. I'm probably just ignorant here. Its probably just file f@#$%g to get that.

Green lizard skins , lo res for planes. My computer can handle hi res but my server doesn't have the patience and fortitude for the download. F-4s and a fictional for A-6s. The hustler and B-66 would probably feel good in that warpaint too.

F4D Skyray

A drivable (flyable?) PBR for the the brown water navy. I think this can be done. I took(WOV) an F-8 to target, got chewed up almost immediatly after we were feet dry. Loosing altitude but still controllable I pointed the flying wreckage southeast.I forgot what button to push to punch out. Not knowing if we can ditch in this sim I lowered gear. I "landed" on the sea surface and was happily taxing "ON" the gulf of tonkin toward building 41 300 NM away.

post-11823-1149986527_thumb.jpg

Thanks All, :ph34r: CL